• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Window Bags - NOW AVAILABLE!
4 4

58 posts in this topic

You can order these bags with signature series “mailing kits” which are advertised as having free shipping to the lower 50. l’m in NY, so l figured l might qualify for the free ship deal. But every time l try to check out l’m charged over $50 shipping. Any ideas?

On 12/26/2020 at 1:37 PM, EmoJackson said:

Tried to purchase some of these fancy bags, CGC is coming back with a shipping rate of $45.00 to me in Alaska. 

I'll be making my window bags out of unwanted poly's.  

I got the same shipping rate and l’m in NY.

I bought some of these for the upcoming Skottie Young signing. First time doing a signature series event. The idea is cool but I still ended up cutting holes into a backer and placing it over the comic inside the signing bag.

I still think its kinda lame they dont send them back either.. But more money for them. Easy to repackage and resell for sure.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:18 PM, Ninja0215 said:

Now I cant remember if my book had a board in it or not....:tonofbricks:

surely..... I mean lol surely!!! :sumo: 

I don't think that you would have put it loosely to pack it up, right? :wishluck: 

On 7/23/2021 at 3:23 PM, Ninja0215 said:

Now that I think about it, there might be 2 lol

Ya cause when packing it up, I think you would have noticed.

If not I'm sure cgc would have supplied a backing board  :shy:

Eventually throughout the process,  but don't get too :ohnoez:lol

On 7/23/2021 at 4:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya cause when packing it up, I think you would have noticed.

If not I'm sure cgc would have supplied a backing board  :shy:

Eventually throughout the process,  but don't get too :ohnoez:lol

It's for the lee book so I definitely would have one in there lol

So about these sweet window bags you sell, and require, for signings... Why are most (if not all) artists removing the books from said required bags for the in house signings?

(See Jim Lee signing videos posted by CGC for reference) (shrug)

On 11/2/2020 at 10:06 PM, Habby2324 said:

CGC announces grader approved Signature Series window bags are now available for purchase!

They can be purchased here: https://shop.collectiblesgroup.com/products/window-bags

Hi,

I need some bags for the Steve Englehart signature event.   However, the bag cost is $12.50 and the shipping cost to the UK is $79.00 giving a total of $91.50 !!! Is that correct? 🤔  can they be sent by any cheaper method?  

Thanks Gary 👍 

I get what these do and are a step better than doing the bag yourself. However, after reading the horror stories of a 9.8 book being cracked open, handled, signed, then regraded at a lower value due to being damaged by the "handlers", I would crack the case myself, hard encase the book into a hard sleeve with the sign window open to the signer (with a nice little flap to go over the front of the book when finished).

No one loves your baby like you do, so go above and beyond, create engineering controls yourself to minimize the risks.