• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Storage for my graded cards

6 posts in this topic

Hello friends, I was wondering if anybody can recommend me a product for storing my cards, I have a very big collection and my goal is to grade my hole collection(this is going to take a few years) any body knows a way to store lots of cards? I have no idea other then totes.

Have wonderful day! 

Master Alarcon.

On Amazon or EBay there is really nice containers to store Graded cards. I bought one for $29.99 and it fits 100 Slabs. There is also box options that fir 50-100 graded cards, but are only $20-25 dollars! Or just checkout your local container store for something nice 

4 hours ago, Master Alarcon said:

Hello friends, I was wondering if anybody can recommend me a product for storing my cards, I have a very big collection and my goal is to grade my hole collection(this is going to take a few years) any body knows a way to store lots of cards? I have no idea other then totes.

Have wonderful day! 

Master Alarcon.

You're just talking about raw cards, correct?