• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do I need to add my tracking to CGC somewhere?

4 posts in this topic

I just sent in an order to CGC and as of November 9th it shows awaiting pick up at their PO Box. Do I need to add this tracking number from me to them somewhere? Or do I just need to wait until they pick up the item and add the confirmation to my CGC account that it’s in the grading process? 

7 hours ago, ScottyD said:

I just sent in an order to CGC and as of November 9th it shows awaiting pick up at their PO Box. Do I need to add this tracking number from me to them somewhere? Or do I just need to wait until they pick up the item and add the confirmation to my CGC account that it’s in the grading process? 

You are in the waiting timeframe.  They are a week+ right now before you'll see it in submissions, assuming they aren't starting to speed up a bit.  My recent shipment was picked up 11/2 and I'm still waiting for it to be entered.  I assume it'll be soon for mine, based on what others have experienced.

• Administrator

Ron is correct. Receiving is one of the most time-consuming parts of the process, and can take a week or a little more. Don't worry, your cards are safe in our vault! :) 

Edited by PaulS.