• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman's Mullet
2 2

75 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

The true first appearance of the superman mullet was actually on Captain EO346jt9ozn9a21.png.d8ce69ba50e7c88599a5eab62406d3f6.png

Oh man, I actually watched this a few days ago on YouTube! I also watched most of the making of special, hosted by Whoopi Goldberg. Crazy stuff. Captain Eo was made for what would total 55 million in 2020 money adjusted for inflation.

4 minutes ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

Oh man, I actually watched this a few days ago on YouTube! I also watched most of the making of special, hosted by Whoopi Goldberg. Crazy stuff. Captain Eo was made for what would total 55 million in 2020 money adjusted for inflation.

I actually saw the movie in 4D at the Epcot Center at Disney for its release.  4D being a 3D movie that they would spray certain scents and water during scenes in the movie as well as fans for effect.  It was actually pretty awesome.

1 minute ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

MacGyver mullet vs. the Daryl Hall mullet. The winner will challenge Superman!

Well we are more likely with the current mash ups at DC to see a TMNT / Superman  where they give Superman the classic Fish Gill Mullet 

Vanilla-Ice.jpg.225a20a74e8d9e675ab3729994705503.jpg

15 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I actually saw the movie in 4D at the Epcot Center at Disney for its release.  4D being a 3D movie that they would spray certain scents and water during scenes in the movie as well as fans for effect.  It was actually pretty awesome.

I remember seeing at Epcot when I was 10. That was in 1992 and Michael looked a lot different by then.

Edited by Brandon Shepherd

1 minute ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

Stuart Immonen Did the worst super mullets!

While that may be so, this is also one of the hardest to find DC Universe Logo Variants. 20201106_225740.thumb.jpg.f8cce1c0fe804888aee79b10a3f62c1c.jpg

making it one Rare mullet ...

31 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I saw one of the Transformers movies (can’t remember which one) like this in Seoul Korea, except the seats also tilted/shook and poked your back and legs as well. I remember a scene where Shia Lebeuf was fighting and landed on his back on a car and my seat poked my back real hard. Things also flipped out and hit your legs.  It was cool for like 10 mins but was not so great for 2 hrs!