• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sub not entered into system

7 posts in this topic

When should I start to worry when my Sub is not entered into the system yet?

my Tracking shows my sub was delivered on 11/06 and it is not in my account yet.

my first bulk sub (30 day) took 26 calendar days. this standard sub (20 days) is already 10 calendar days in with no info.

the last 2 subs I've done have both been entered into the system the day or the day after tracking shows delivered.

thanks! 

I'm not saying you should panic, but I'd definitely shoot them an email to try and track that down.  They seem to be about 6 or 7 days beyond that period to get things 'received' in the system.  If your tracking says it was picked up, that means they have it.  I seriously doubt they lose many boxes permanently.  

I wouldn't panic unless it's well over a week without being entered.if they have they package it is sitting in their vault.and given that you insured it for full value,the postal service and CGC will do everything they can to not lose or damage cards.my submission took 7 days after delivery to be entered. Remember PSA is holding packages months before opening them right now

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Erick Calderon said:

Yeah mine says its been delivered to the PO box by usps since Nov.9. says its ready for pick up. I'm starting to get a little worried ;/

We actually have a post office in our headquarters, so it has been delivered to our facility. We are running behind in receiving -- you should see it received soon.