• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark Jewelers inserts...
11 11

178 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2022 at 5:56 PM, ramrod44 said:

Latest auction win:

X-Men_244cgc9.6MJ.jpeg

:whee:

Awesome! Nice full label disclosure! That is interesting! @CGC Mike are newsstands still apart of the pedigree field? Or is it safe to request them now?

• Administrator
On 12/12/2022 at 7:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome! Nice full label disclosure! That is interesting! @CGC Mike are newsstands still apart of the pedigree field? Or is it safe to request them now?

The newsstand notation in the pedigree field is not going to change—it’s not a mistake. We are still working on driving that information to the census. It’s the same for pedigrees in that field; they will eventually be broken out on the census as well. It’s the same as usual, just waiting on programming.

On 12/13/2022 at 8:01 AM, CGC Mike said:

The newsstand notation in the pedigree field is not going to change—it’s not a mistake. We are still working on driving that information to the census. It’s the same for pedigrees in that field; they will eventually be broken out on the census as well. It’s the same as usual, just waiting on programming.

Ah thank you for that clarification!

On 1/16/2023 at 10:41 PM, pmpknface said:

I was scanning books for an eventual sale last night and found 2 MJ's in 2 issues of WWBN!  However 1 also had a marvel value stamp cut out and the other book isn't in the best shape. Oh well, better than nothing!

Gotta love the “surprise” MJ inserts. Please share the pics. 

On 3/19/2023 at 10:40 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I was expecting better when I got it graded. I think it mostly got dinged for the bottom right corner.

image.png.75b7b4a55c74568328811804af1c660c.png

Grader Notes
""Mark Jewelers"" insert.
light creasing to cover
light spine stress lines to cover