• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER

26 posts in this topic

I think some apologies are in line from some members of this forum.

I have been a kind & generous Emperor-King. I have given this forum-kingdom creation and form and yet my Godliness was questioned.

I will now accept your apologies.

napoleon-emperor-throne-orb-sceptre.jpg

i'm half sorry i doubted your collection. scans talk, bullshiiit walks, and you never gave the former.

i'm not sorry for any comments regarding your personality, readily apparent psychosis or condescending attitude towards anything hobby related outside of OA that came your way. if you mean to be tounge-in-cheek you need to work harder because all you are is head-in-arse, regardless how nice you may be out in the real world where you might not say what you really wish to

Oh Great Master KK,

It think you should start charging people to participate on this board. I will volunarilty send you money.

And PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE let me know should you ever sell any of your collection. I will come over and make your bed and put out your trash if you do.

I Am Your Humble Servant

Mistah S.- Don't listen to this jive! You know who you want to help you rule this unruly bunch.... and, if you don't I'm usurpin' your @ss!

Oh Great Master KK,

It think you should start charging people to participate on this board. I will volunarilty send you money.

And PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE let me know should you ever sell any of your collection. I will come over and make your bed and put out your trash if you do.

I Am Your Humble Servant

I have been a kind & generous Emperor-King. I have given this forum-kingdom creation and form and yet my Godliness was questioned.

I apologize for calling you a liar, if you do in fact have what you claim to have.

Now go F--K yourself.

Ok, folks, looks like we are having some stiff competition for quote of the day.... I may have to rescind my former statement of award. DF

I apologize for calling you a liar, if you do in fact have what you claim to have.

Now go F--K yourself.

F

orgive

U

s?

Right!

I'm sorry.....sorry that the monitors of this board have let you continue to spew your obvious lies and turn most treads into negative experiences.

Havent you been paying attention ?

I am THE KING. And the whole time you failed to believe while in actuality it was YOU who were wrong,..and IIIIIII who was right. yay.gif

actually, after that comment I have to say i don't give a [embarrassing lack of self control] if you own the cover of action#1 you are a complete as*hole. You need to really walk away and be a good boy.

I am sure you sit at home and think thoughts of... 'I am just giving color to the board'... or... 'I am what is interesting'... ;people love me, even thought they say bad things to me... I am great...

I work with pr*cks like you every day who eventually fall by the wayside because of ego. Sad is the word for you. I am sure one day down the road the word sad will mean a lot more to you than it does now.

Remember that word...

... sad.

Actually, i am shocked at myself that I even spent the time to say this. I am the insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I'm sorry.....sorry that the monitors of this board have let you continue to spew your obvious lies and turn most treads into negative experiences.

Havent you been paying attention ?

I am THE KING. And the whole time you failed to believe while in actuality it was YOU who were wrong,..and IIIIIII who was right. yay.gif

How do we know that? Because one guy vouched for you--and NOBODY has yet come through with an open suggestion of who you are?

When there's a king, people know who he is.