• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping to Headquarters Not Available?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have just purchased a premium membership for CGC and when I go to start my submission the option to mail to headquarters is currently "grayed out" and the only option that is clickable/colored/with a check mark is the "Show" option.  It does not let me click on the Mail-In to Headquarters block.  Is this just a glitch or is CGC not accepting any submissions to headquarters at this time? Or, am I doing something wrong?1501403926_GreyCGC.thumb.png.b09ac47ae119cf22b973fcd9a67e03e8.png

Hi Ron, 

Thanks for responding! So I logged back in and out and it didn't do anything. However, going through this made me remember that the cards I had in my cart where placed there when I was a non-member.  So I removed those cards from my cart and went back to the submission page to start submitting them over again and it now gives me access to submit to headquarters.  It's as if the fact that the cards were put there when I was not a member had a code on them that made it seem as if I was still a non-member.  Thank you for guiding me into the right pathway for thinking about how to resolve my issue, I appreciate you!

Happy hunting and grading!

Brandon