• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT Duo Kevin Eastman & Ben Bishop Join CGC's Private Signing Lineup!
2 2

80 posts in this topic

• Administrator
You know we love you guys, right? And we've been hearing your pleads about getting some private signing love for all you TMNT fans out there. So here you go! We're kicking off 2021 with a "Cowabunga Dude!" and bringing the super TMNT duo, Kevin Eastman and Ben Bishop to a CGC private signing! AND in addition to getting a sig (or two), you can also grab a stellar Remarque at this signing! Click here for all the deets https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8720/

#cgccomics #privatesigning #signatureseries #tmnt #remarques #kevineastman #benbishop #cowabungadude #itishappening #initialyourshippingboxes #getthemin

EastmanBishop__SIGNING_EMAIL1 (1).jpg

image (16).png

@AshleyHabedank

I'm nervous to ask but

Is there no limit on remarque requests?

as in

We don't have to turn the books in tomorrow? lol I will if I have too, just too importante but if we have until January 25th to get them in for remarque (same as signing), this Christmas will be less stressful lol :wishluck: 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@AshleyHabedank

I'm nervous to ask but

Is there no limit on remarque requests?

as in

We don't have to turn the books in tomorrow? lol I will if I have too, just too importante but if we have until January 25th to get them in for remarque (same as signing), this Christmas will be less stressful lol :wishluck: 

Haha, we were not notified of ANY limits. I can't promise that they won't add one later though ...

4 minutes ago, SuperBird said:
7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

it's not mail into headquarters.... it's 2 blocks over the private signing... have you tried that?

Those grayed out boxes aren't accessible for me. Are you able to click on them?

yes

because you don't click on "mail into headquarters" 

redo it and don't click on that, and the other two will be accessable

1 minute ago, SuperBird said:

Nope, not by bookmark, going in fresh. I've also tried google and safari, just to see if it were a browser issue. 

The only other possible thing I can think of is do you have a paid cgc account?

The signings are open to free accounts, but I don't know If they work the same or not

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

The only other possible thing I can think of is do you have a paid cgc account?

The signings are open to free accounts, but I don't know If they work the same or not

I use a free account to check the form and it looks like it is working for me.

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 2.43.44 PM.png

Hopefully you guys don't mind me changing the subject, but are there any TMNT issues that look better signed/sketched than others?  I have a lot of old Mirage stuff, and trying to decide which one/s will look best.  I was looking through eBay and haven't found any particular issues that really stand out.  - Thanks