• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old comic book pictures you once had

124 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, Rip said:

These are some pics from the Colfax collection I found. I have dozens more photos, but here are a few highlights.

Short story, friend moved into parents house. Parents were horders who saved everything they ever had.

Basement was full of comics mixed in with magazines and tons of old junk. The further we dug the older the stuff. I pulled out most of these myself. Mixed in with a dead rat, I climbed over old Jr High books.

I went back 5 times and found 4 or 5 stashes. These are from batches 1,2 and 3 I believe.

Thats a coverless Superman 1 BTW

old comics 4.jpg

Old comics 3.jpg

Old comics2.jpg

oldcomics1.jpg

All Select 2 ❣️

On 3/10/2021 at 3:27 PM, woowoo said:

Life has been really going down hill since i was a child. I do not see these as offensive or bad taste to post this but with Dr s and cartoons getting the thumbs down the world has changed.

@Cat-Man_America @batman_fan That's me and my dad he had to find a way to put me to sleeplol

70's sissies.jpg

Mine just used a hammer.