• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, The Sledder said:

Ok...we'll let the bonus go to whichever name the elves pick last.  If we have 65 participants, #65 gets the bonus.  (thumbsu

Thanks again for the generous offer!  It adds even more fun to the mix.  :banana:

Sounds like a plan! Thanks for the help deciding:):foryou:

3 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

OK,  @Turtle the TMNT mask in my thread sold, but I am going to make another one for the thread AND I'm going to make one and put it in my desk drawer in case you win, because I'm running out of that material...so if you win and IF you want that mask...you'd better remind me it's in my lower right desk drawer;) because I'll never remember.

You are too kind! :foryou:

On 11/28/2020 at 2:43 PM, The Sledder said:

I hope to enlist my elves to help me with the picking order.  I haven't asked them, but I'm sure they're on board.

Maybe you should get someone else to pick - I'm tired of being in the bottom third! 

30 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Maybe you should get someone else to pick - I'm tired of being in the bottom third! 

Hey now!  This will be the first time my elves have been involved in the name-picking process.  

Calling out the elves...the fastest way to get on the naughty list.  

christmas-story-kick.gif.e4e21506e9f04477712fa306f13e5c49.gif

24 minutes ago, The Sledder said:

Hey now!  This will be the first time my elves have been involved in the name-picking process.  

Calling out the elves...the fastest way to get on the naughty list.  

christmas-story-kick.gif.e4e21506e9f04477712fa306f13e5c49.gif

Right... so that means, if we want to call out the previous set of adorable elves for constantly sticking us with horrible picks that would be?  Nope, nope... I hear it.  Just by starting that thought out loud in my head, I hear it. Still not good.  Calling out ANY elves = bad. Moving on, nothing to see here. :whistle:

On 11/29/2020 at 7:43 PM, Ryan. said:

Prize #1: Thor 1-9 Donny Cates run. Various printings and variants. 

US shipping only. 

20201129_193439.jpg

Addenda to this prize: I will also include a mini mystery box just to spice it up. How mini? That's the mystery! 

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Addenda to this prize: I will also include a mini mystery box just to spice it up. How mini? That's the mystery! 

How intriguing!  hm

13 hours ago, Blastaar said:

GREEN LANTERN /GREEN ARROW #85 Facsimile edition signed by Neal Adams just this past week!

And 

A never read (I own two) Fantastic Paintings of Frazetta HC

5E876472-DCBA-410C-9E25-946211C61EA9.thumb.jpeg.f17ac1dbe0d27f699dabb750d65d69e7.jpeg

That Frazetta book has me interested.  I don't know much about his work, but I want to change that.  In fact, I found out recently that I live pretty dang close to the Frazetta Museum in PA.  I need to make a trip over there.