• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, CAMPER49 said:

Wow!

9 out of 36 (or 1/4) will not ship to Canada? I've never seen the "US shipping only" from so many in the past raffle years. Just an observation.

I offered a US only offering and a worldwide offering, to cover all bases. These are based on weight. The US offering will be heavy so the cost to ship internationally would be cost prohibitive. 

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

I offered a US only offering and a worldwide offering, to cover all bases. These are based on weight. The US offering will be heavy so the cost to ship internationally would be cost prohibitive. 

That's what I figured. Canada Post rates have sky-rocketed as well. 

1 minute ago, JazzMan said:

My contribution to the raffle this year is:

A mystery box with

• TPBs
  • 20-25 comics (silver to modern)
  • a slab or two

336079546_ScreenShot2020-12-11at8_49_25AM.thumb.png.b1fd444471273beae30a249d21cd6289.png

wow that sounds amazing! :) and very tempting as well :foryou: 

Everybody geared up for the holidays? still looking forward to the big showdown and picking order~ woo-hoo!

I'm also going to put out this call to @Rich_Henn and @BMoreLauren to see if they want to get in on the raffle fun.  I know Lauren has participated before, but I'm not sure Rich has.  I don't know if either has time, but I figured I'd call attention to this thread anyway.  (thumbsu

The list is up to date once again.  Just a reminder, you've got about 8 days left to post your donation if you want to participate in the raffle. 

I've gone through the thread.  Here are the people who have expressed interest (or someone else has said you might be interested).  All you have to do to take part is post a donation for the raffle.  If you've never done it before, it's a lot of fun!

@smithdatura

@wombat

@adampasz

@707comics

@shiverbones

@Fan Boy

@Sanj Mitra

@Cocomonkey

@Old_Man_Adam

@Chazgee

@BMoreLauren

@Rich_Henn

Also, if you know someone who might like to participate, feel free to give them a shout in this thread. 

On 12/12/2020 at 10:30 PM, Turtle said:

2 Different entries for me:

Lot A:

Usagi Yojimbo box featuring a signed sketchbook, a signed poster (folded), and a big stack of Usagi/Space Usagi books published by Mirage Studios

98a.thumb.jpg.4d858b2b9173e0a01c71557aa2d4d841.jpg98b.thumb.jpg.add49685ea59381bb8afa189f572fe30.jpg

Lot B:

Marvel Two-In-One/Marvel Premiere Mystery box.  The only thing you know is that Woodgod WILL be involved :sumo:

99.thumb.jpg.7265263cbd7e9c88b1163dcdd162b8d0.jpg

BONUS:

Whichever lot is chosen SECOND of my two lots will also receive a signed photo of (I think) Billy Joel that I unwillingly received a few years back...and also a $50 gift card to Ebay.:flipbait:

@kav

@Wolverinex

@ADAMANTIUM

You can never have too much 

wudy.jpg

I...for the life of me can't figure out something to send, so put me down for a $35 Amazon gift card. But it can only be used for toilet paper, because we all know that'll go back to being more valuable than comic books as the pandemic continues through the winter! (Not really. Too much 90s drek that can substitute for toilet paper in a jiffy...)