• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 collecting in the rear-view review (the good stuff)
8 8

212 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Crazy year! Because of Covid, I've had to pretty much quarantine myself because I have a compromised immune system. So I had a lot of time to check in on eBay and all of my favorite dealers. I got some really fun stuff, including a pre Robin Tec and an early Action, among other things.

Brain Bats of Venus - the greatest story ever told. I read that to my daughter when she was about 8 years old as a bedtime story. Bad move. She got no sleep that night!

430749C1-65BF-45AC-91E7-72841AA3B501.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Crazy year! Because of Covid, I've had to pretty much quarantine myself because I have a compromised immune system. So I had a lot of time to check in on eBay and all of my favorite dealers. I got some really fun stuff, including a pre Robin Tec and an early Action, among other things.

Great Batman books Larry ! Wow, you had a busy year :applause:

On 12/2/2020 at 12:24 AM, Gotham Kid said:

I finally won this ( after losing it twice on ComicConnect ) first week of January this year. My fav purchase...

0401201258341.jpg

Congratulations on the book.  Such a beautiful copy.  Had the privilege of owning this book for a few months.  Won it in 2018 in one of my most memorable auctions.  Now only have one book remaining from that auction.

5.0 TEC 28

4.5 TEC 31

6.5 TEC 66

9.4 FF 5

😭

Edited by Ltpink2002

12 minutes ago, Ltpink2002 said:

Congratulations on the book.  Such a beautiful copy.  Had the privilege of owning this book for a few months.  Won it in 2018 in one of my most memorable auctions.  Now only have one book remaining from that auction.

5.0 TEC 28

4.5 TEC 31

6.5 TEC 66

9.4 FF 5

😭

Those are some serious allegations, but without pictures, it didn’t happen

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost