• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I still think that is nuts. If you loved the show that much you wanted to own a representation of the ship that carried the main characters across two seasons then make the purchase. It's not like all those previous episodes didn't have that ship front and center.

:facepalm:

The ship is a resounding success at 28,000+ units though.  It actually might be the most successful Star Wars vehicle they have made in awhile. 

I have been a member over at Rebelscum, (Yes, as Buzzetta) for the past 11 years with around 100 posts to my name.  However, I check to see what is going on over there almost every day.   Some of the chatter is not so much at wanting an iconic representation of the show but at this point, to have whatever the final ship is that he ends up with. 

That's why there was a rush for more Slave 1's as that ends its current run of production. 

And just so no one thinks I am promoting this idea to pimp my goods... anyone reading this is free to do what they want which is why I provided a link as to where I bought my Slave 1 and the discount code.  I don't save my boxes as they are put in the trash.

Especially since Best Buy is known to just throw a packing and shipping label right on the retail box sending it on its way. :facepalm:

Edited by Buzzetta

It took Robert Rodriguez a half hour to show us why Boba Fett was the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy, which is something that the Star Wars movies and the Clone Wars were never able to do.

I need a Hasbro 3 3/4" and 6" version of Mandalorian era Boba Fett. 

Just now, Bosco685 said:

I cannot believe they locked it already with the forum app change. :frown:

I'll ask for an update.

Seriously?  That's another feature that needs to be reported.  I had no reason to change the title of any of my threads but that will be annoying for those that try to make their own sales threads as concise as possible. 

Anyway... also glad to see Temuera Morrison and Ming na Wen looking like they are signed for the show.   Quite fascinating since the Mandalorian was originally considered as a Boba Fett vehicle before it became, "The Mandalorian".

At least we know Bib Fortuna won't be in it. 

I believe this was the initial plan , to have a Boba Fett origin story expanding on his Clone Wars stories entitled A0050 , but it looks like we’ll get both now with alot more - seems like it will be a similar relationship as Jango had with Zam Wessel 

4 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I believe this was the initial plan , to have a Boba Fett origin story expanding on his Clone Wars stories entitled A0050 , but it looks like we’ll get both now with alot more - seems like it will be a similar relationship as Jango had with Zam Wessel 

Yeah, you are probably right.  However this is better off on Disney+ than the solo movie they were planning.   Given the communication that Fav and Fil have with George, I wonder if this will bear any semblance to what Star Wars: Underworld would have been.  All we have ever seen is the test footage with the marketplace.   I think they said though that they had already mapped out plots and stories.   Boba Fett was rumored to be a part of that as well. 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Underworld

41 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Yup. When you read the early posts in The Mandalorian thread, you can see the reporting at that time was this was definitely Boba Fett. Wise on Favreau to stage it all the way he did.

:applause:

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Yeah, you are probably right.  However this is better off on Disney+ than the solo movie they were planning.   Given the communication that Fav and Fil have with George, I wonder if this will bear any semblance to what Star Wars: Underworld would have been.  All we have ever seen is the test footage with the marketplace.   I think they said though that they had already mapped out plots and stories.   Boba Fett was rumored to be a part of that as well. 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Underworld

I’m actually pretty psyched about finally seeing Quinlan Vos - he has a pretty cool story and is seen very quickly in episode 1 on Tatooine , I believe Aayla Secura was his  Padawan at some point who might be the hottest woman in the SW universe 

Edited by Old_Man_Adam
Me no spell

17 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I’m a curl lay pretty psyched about finally seeing Quinlan Vos - he has a pretty cool story and is seen very quickly in episode 1 on Tatooine , I believe Aayla Secura was his  Padawan at some point who might be the hottest woman in the SW universe 

Wait... we are getting Quinlon Vos? 

With just the yellow stripes across his face giving him an almost Native American appearance, that was one of the cooler design for a SW Jedi

36 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Wait... we are getting Quinlon Vos? 

With just the yellow stripes across his face giving him an almost Native American appearance, that was one of the cooler design for a SW Jedi

I concur- and yes I’ve heard he’ll be featured in one of the spin offs - he had a cool design as did Plo Koon and Kit Fisto ... but for drooling purposes ...

image.thumb.jpeg.7c158dc4cd4be100e1bc9fc6b994e5be.jpeg

The only thing that they need to figure out is how to introduce all of these jedi in exile and where they were in between Episode 3 and 6. 

Kanan Jarus was one such as these but he dies by the end of Rebels.  

By the time of the Mandalorian 

Ahsoka Tano, Grogu are confirmed as alive

Ezra Bridger disappears with Thrawn shortly before the Battle of Yavin and after the Battle of Endor Sabine and Ahsoka go looking for him... so... he might still be out there especially if Thrawn comes back. 

Here is something to think about though, if Luke had his own Jedi Academy and takes Grogu under his wing, does that mean that Ben Solo / Kylo Ren kills him when he destroys Luke's Jedi Academy?   Noooooooooooo!!!! 

1 hour ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I’m a curl lay pretty psyched about finally seeing Quinlan Vos - he has a pretty cool story and is seen very quickly in episode 1 on Tatooine , I believe Aayla Secura was his  Padawan at some point who might be the hottest woman in the SW universe 

39 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

The only thing that they need to figure out is how to introduce all of these jedi in exile and where they were in between Episode 3 and 6. 

Kanan Jarus was one such as these but he dies by the end of Rebels.  

By the time of the Mandalorian 

Ahsoka Tano, Grogu are confirmed as alive

Ezra Bridger disappears with Thrawn shortly before the Battle of Yavin and after the Battle of Endor Sabine and Ahsoka go looking for him... so... he might still be out there especially if Thrawn comes back. 

Here is something to think about though, if Luke had his own Jedi Academy and takes Grogu under his wing, does that mean that Ben Solo / Kylo Ren kills him when he destroys Luke's Jedi Academy?   Noooooooooooo!!!! 

Also A’ Sharad  Hett disguised as a Tusken Raider and Shaak Ti on Felucia but as discussed previously ,this was not canon - whatever happened to Yaddle ? The female version of Yoda 

34 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Also A’ Sharad  Hett disguised as a Tusken Raider and Shaak Ti on Felucia but as discussed previously ,this was not canon - whatever happened to Yaddle ? The female version of Yoda 

I forgot... as far as current canon

Jedi that survived, "the purge" regardless of whether or not they died later. 

• Ahsoka Tano
  • Ezra Bridger (May not count as he was force sensitive and trained later as a Jedi)
  • Grogu
  • Kanan Jarrus... 
  • and... Cal Kestis from that fallen order video game. 

Disney ignored the old canon last night by showing Bob Fortuna being killed by Boba Fett when in the old canon he wanders back the palace after Jabba dies and gets his brain removed to become one of those spider-monks.