• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

I had only seen Justice League once at release and didn’t care to do a repeat viewing. Some of it has actually faded from my memory which is good. It’s very rare a movie gets a do-over like this so I’ll go into it fresh right after watching the Ultimate Edition of BvS. Has any other movie in history had a do-over like this? I remember The Abyss Special Edition changed the movie significantly by adding a global threat to go along with the chaos below. But that could be considered a Directors Cut. Tarantino turned The Hateful 8 into an extended four episode Netflix series but it was still close to his source material. I think this is a first. 

Great news on the Google Play option for the UK. Interestingly it doesn't seem to confirm yet if this is still a 4 episode mini series or just a single movie approach yet.

Although I've heard there is supposed to be another trailer and probably a firm release date announced early in the New Year, should tell us which option they're going for....

I just want to see it in full-movie format.

I'm probably gonna get a new TV before this releases. Haven't bought one since 2011. Current one is 50" 1080p. Gonna get a 65" 4K. Was gonna wait until I get the PS5, but since I didn't get to see the real JL in theaters, I want this to be bigger and better than my current viewing experience.

Edited by Angel of Death

26 minutes ago, Oddball said:

I’m not going to be able to watch this scene the same way again. I usually hate fan edits but this fits quite nicely. They said it’s from Kick-Azz but it was originally used in 28 Days Later.

Outstanding!

It was the Big Daddy Warehouse scene.

I fought hard on social media everywhere, for years, to keep awareness of #TheSnyderCut alive. Corrected misinformation, spreading awareness, and kept the hope there for 3 years.

I don't care who did more, or who did less, I only care that others participated and that we all won in the end. We're all heroes for this, because in the end we all got what we deserved, and we're finally gonna see it in March. :cloud9:

If it lives up to the hype, Worlds of DC is gonna have to eat some serious crow. Maybe more than all of the deniers and haters.