• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

The screening of the movie is a part of a series of screening and Q&A sessions called Directly Responsible: Face-to-Face With Filmmakers At Smodcastle.

The bigwigs that’ll make an appearance along with Snyder include Jason Reitman (Ghostbusters: Afterlife, Juno), Joe and Anthony Russo (The Gray Man, Avengers: Infinity War, and Endgame) better known as the Russo brothers.

While speaking about the session Smith revealed, "Zack Snyder is coming in the new year, and he was like: 'I've never shown Justice League in a theater once.' So I was like 'brother, bring it!'"

The initiative is among many that Smith is undertaking at his newly-purchased theater, in the hopes of making it a fan-favorite destination.

went to Kevin Smith's MMMS at Smodcastle to see Wakanda Forever and he mentioned some movies he hopes to have in the future. Russo Bros have confirmed apparently. Smith and Zack Snyder are both from NJ so Snyder said he would be happy to come to the theater sometime next year when scheduling works out and said something like "I've never shown the JL movie in a theater" to whch KS replied "not yet you haven't". So yeah, that's gonna happen for me. I live 8 minutes away door to door.

We missed George RR Martin 2 weeks ago though. We moved in on 11/1, he was there on 11/8 and we hadn't heard about it in time! d'OH!

So yeah, Snyder cut on the big screen! w00t w00t!

On 5/14/2023 at 8:31 AM, media_junkie said:

Ok, so why is Green Lantern on the posters?  They may have filmed scenes with him, but none of them made any of the movies, not even the ZSJL cut.

'Cuz they've got to justify that "Unite the Seven" tag line on the early movie posters somehow, even nearly a decade later.

Edited by Gatsby77