• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pokemon Cards Removal from Card Saver Process

3 posts in this topic

I'm curious about the process of removing the cards from the card savers for grading. Do the graders physically remove the cards by hand or do they cut the card savers to get to the cards? In my experience, removing by hand seems risky. But I've also never tried cutting to see if they fall out more easily. Thanks!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, champizard said:

I'm curious about the process of removing the cards from the card savers for grading. Do the graders physically remove the cards by hand or do they cut the card savers to get to the cards? In my experience, removing by hand seems risky. But I've also never tried cutting to see if they fall out more easily. Thanks!

An experienced grader or verifier has no problems removing or replacing a card into a semi rigid card holder without risk to the card. Hope this helps!