• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current Turn Around Times

5 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

So I for sure know that CGC has been swamped with submissions, I am curious if anyone has a up to date timeframe on bulk submissions turn around? I know the site still says 30 days and I feel it will be longer than that which is cool, I am just curious if they have been able to stick to those times still listed? The reason I ask as I am sitting on day 14 right now and I am still marked as received, not sure if that is pretty routine or if thats a sign of the backlog or maybe I did something wrong as it was my first submission haha. Thanks so much for any info or input from your experiences as I am still learning. Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello Tyler - Yes, we are generally able to process within the estimated turnaround window provided on the website. Please note that these are business days and the window begins once your submissions are received into the system not delivered to our facility. The individual phases of the grading process fluctuate with our volume overall, as well as, our volume within each service level. You will also find that things move a lot faster as we approach the end the of the process. Have a good day. 

Thank you for the information and I can only imagine what the recent influx what that does for the turnaround times. I'm just curious if there's any information on orders that were received before the 60-day bump if those are going to fall into the previous 30-day turnaround or if Jess with an increase of volume coming to cgc if they will most likely be on the 60-day? Thanks again for the information I really appreciate it!

• Administrator

Hello Tyler - The turnaround times vary with our submission volume and will be longer in periods of high demand. The estimates posted on our website are reflective of the length of time it will take for a submission received today to be finished. They are reflective rather than predictive and they are updated as those times fluctuate with our submission volume. Our submission volume has been extremely high and we are working to complete submissions as quickly and as safely as possible. We apologize for the delays and any inconvenience.