• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DB Cards said:

There's something wrong with your order if that's the case. Did you enter all cards in correctly? Not sure why yours would be still scheduled when mine was received 11/6/20 and finalized/shipped 12/31/20.

Every time i call they give me the same "bogus" answer.  "Oh, its in grading and being finalized"  after awhile , i begin to realize the answer  is just a "lie" to make customers happy or get off the phone. 

My other orders are rolling in only 1-3 weeks late.  

What gets me is the fact that everyone with 11/30 submissions were technically arrived at their office 2 weeks prior and had to wait that 2 weeks to open packages.  I understand the holidays delay, BUT people who submitted bulk with their walkthrough submission during the same time got their bulk logged and received first and essentially CUT THE LINE before bulk packages that arrived sooner than theirs.  They should have thrown their bulk with the same queue.  

9 hours ago, twolucky said:

Waited beyond my estimated time frame. The most disappointing part here from CGC is lack of communication. If their is delays, inform your customers. Sorry CGC you lost me as a customer. Thank you! 

To be fair, they have said multiple times that the current listed turnaround times reflects their timeframe of getting orders out. I feel they have communicated the delays well. Most people complaining are complaining about bulk orders that aren't at 60 days yet. However, they definitely could have changed them in real time rather than waiting until delays were double the original.

21 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Anyone have feedback in terms of how long Standard Service (15 cards) is taking to grade once it hits "Scheduled for Grading"? 

Usually a business day or two. I just had my stuff finished up today and it said that yesterday. 

And for anyone who wants to know, I sent in a submission on 11/20 that got done today. Took around 30 something business days for a bulk submission. Not bad with the holidays going on. I figured that was what all the backup was from. Grades came back fine no complaints. Some people just really need patience since the market is so crazy and everyone and their mom is submitting cards.

5 hours ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Usually a business day or two. I just had my stuff finished up today and it said that yesterday. 

And for anyone who wants to know, I sent in a submission on 11/20 that got done today. Took around 30 something business days for a bulk submission. Not bad with the holidays going on. I figured that was what all the backup was from. Grades came back fine no complaints. Some people just really need patience since the market is so crazy and everyone and their mom is submitting cards.

I have had an order there since 11/23 that was just moved to scheduled for grading, looks like they may be really backed up on the orders received during Thanksgiving week.