• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Ttbell said:

Does anybody know the time frame of Scheduled for Grading to Finalized/Shipped? 

I know it's not a set number of days, but a time frame would be awesome.

Depends on tier that’s why there’s schedule for grading. There’s no cheat code to find out where you fall on this schedule. Once you have a cert number though you can slueth through cert numbers backwards from yours until you see a graded card and that’s how many cards are in line before yours typically.

Edited by Reg526

12 hours ago, Ttbell said:

Does anybody know the time frame of Scheduled for Grading to Finalized/Shipped? 

I know it's not a set number of days, but a time frame would be awesome.

Seems to be roughly 5-6 business days for bulk at this point, not sure on the other tiers.

39 minutes ago, Reg526 said:

Depends on tier that’s why there’s schedule for grading. There’s no cheat code to find out where you fall on this schedule. Once you have a cert number though you can slueth through cert numbers backwards from yours until you see a graded card and that’s how many cards are in line before yours typically.

I knew there was not an exact science, and it all depends on how many orders are in. My Express went Scheduled for Grading to Finalize/Imaged/Shipped in one day, was just hoping someone recently had a Standard finish and had an estimation.

3 hours ago, PokeMasters said:

If only that were true. My bulk sub received 11/10 has been scheduled for grading for 3-4 weeks.

Oof. I was going based on other people's recent reports, but that makes me a little more worried about how long my 11/23 bulk sub will take.

Also, that is pretty strange because my bulk 11/6 was shipped 12/31.

3 hours ago, Ttbell said:

I knew there was not an exact science, and it all depends on how many orders are in. My Express went Scheduled for Grading to Finalize/Imaged/Shipped in one day, was just hoping someone recently had a Standard finish and had an estimation.

I had a standard submission go from scheduled to graded in one business day.

On 1/14/2021 at 5:43 PM, egardina.pp said:

17-card, Economy submission, no subs

• Delivered (to CGC's PO Box): 11/24/2020
  • Receipt by CGC: 12/03/2020
  • Current: Received
  • Business day count: 27 (excl. 12/3; 12/24-25; 1/1). 

Update: No change

• Current: Received
  • Business day count: 34 (excluding date of receipt at CGC; 12/24-25; 1/1; 1/18)
Edited by egardina.pp

2 hours ago, alohaboyz said:

Oct 28 2020 received.   STILL SCHEDULED IN GRADING. 

at what point do i start a claim for insurance coverage?

That's ridiculous, I know a ton of people who have gotten their bulk after that date already.

18 hours ago, RRockstaRR said:

How long does it take CGC to pick up the cards from the delivery address?

For comics and cards when my tracking shows delivered they most often post as received the same or next day. So, I am pretty sure they open mail daily. Some items get opened quicker like walkthroughs and what not.

Edited by Acegraphix

2 hours ago, alohaboyz said:

Oct 28 2020 received.   STILL SCHEDULED IN GRADING. 

at what point do i start a claim for insurance coverage?

Did you call them yet? You can also send a message in another thread in this section to ask CGC a question. 

1 hour ago, Acegraphix said:

For comics and cards when my tracking shows delivered they most often post as received the same or next day. So, I am pretty sure they open mail daily. Some items get opened quicker like walkthroughs and what not.

Man. Not so sure about that. My submission was delivered to their PO BOX on 01/22 but haven't been picked up yet.

7 minutes ago, RRockstaRR said:

Man. Not so sure about that. My submission was delivered to their PO BOX on 01/22 but haven't been picked up yet.

I cannot remember which CGC question thread, but one of the admin responded to someone that they are a week or two behind right now in opening the mail. I've had it happen before over the years especially around/after the holidays. You can call them but they will probably tell you they are behind on actually opening the packages.