• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s STAR WARS: AHSOKA TANO show (TBD)
3 3

390 posts in this topic

On 10/23/2021 at 12:06 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I always felt Hayden got a bad wrap for his portrayal of Anakin. Some of it was the --script, it's wasn't all on him. Over time I've quite enjoyed his role in the prequels.

What do you think @Buzzetta

Yeah, there wasn’t much for him to work with in the scripts. Clone Wars helped flesh out the character and will hopefully provide for great motivation and guardrails for the character. He’s a good actor in my opinion, but he wasn’t given much to work with. 

Also, him and Rosario studied together at acting school I believe. It’d be cool to see if that relationship translates to their roles and to the screen in the show. 

On 10/23/2021 at 12:49 PM, Buzzetta said:
  1. Episode V
  2. Episode IV
  3. Rogue One
  4. Episode VI
  5. Episode III
  6. Han Solo
  7. Episode I
  8. Episode II
  9. Episode VIII
  10. Episode IX
  11. Episode VII

I fear that you carry a laminated version of this list in your wallet

On 10/23/2021 at 3:12 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I fear that you carry a laminated version of this list in your wallet

Nah...

I don't even carry identification or insurance / health cards in my wallet. 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 10/23/2021 at 6:19 PM, jsilverjanet said:

image.gif.f35a64faa2d0b5861ff614d2cab20ded.gif

I don't.  

I don't drive to work and I walk to the station so I leave that at home.  Insurance card is in the vehicle. 

The most valuable thing in my wallet is the health insurance cards so I keep that information on a locked iPhone in case I need the numbers.   Wallet has a couple of rewards cards, a credit card, ATM card, train pass and a metro card and of course cash. 

Now a new report indicates Ahsoka will have a second lead character. As shared by The Illuminerdi, Ashoka is reportedly looking for a man in his 20s to play a character named "Riz." Described as a lone wolf, Riz is world-weary despite his young age and able to handle anything life throws in his way. This would be a series regular role with options. Screen Rant has reached out to Disney for comment.

So far, most of the characters rumored or confirmed for Ahsoka are already established within the Star Wars universe. This would make Riz an interesting addition to the series, since he would be a complete newcomer. As a seemingly street-wise character, Riz could prove a valuable ally for Ahsoka in her search for Thrawn and Ezra, though his lone wolf nature could get in the way. Still, that could make for an interesting dynamic between the two.

On 10/27/2021 at 1:09 PM, Bosco685 said:

Interesting.

Also, I forgot the source, but there were rumors that the show may also feature the World Between Worlds based on a logo design. Something about that being a way to incorporate Anakin. If so, it would be a potential game changer.

‘Star Wars: Ahsoka’: Ray Stevenson To Join Rosario Dawson In Disney+ Series

Wonder if he’s playing Gar Saxon who he voiced on the animated shows. It’d have to be a flashback, but I guess that’s possible. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 5/28/2022 at 4:41 PM, Rip said:

Looks like its going to continue right where Rebels left off, at the painting.

Star Wars leaks reddit has some new footage of both Ashoka and Mandalorian Season 3

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/

Nice!

plenty of time for everyone to get to watching Rebels lol 

Ezra Bridger was the main character of Star Wars Rebels and was born on Lothal and became a bit of a thief and con artist. His journey would take him to the crew of the Ghost, which also included Hera, Sabine, Chopper, and Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios. Kanan Jarrus was also a member of the crew and would teach Ezra the ways of the Jedi. At the end of Rebels, Ezra was with Grand Admiral Thrawn and Ahsoka and Sabine were getting set to search for him.

Sabine Wren is a Mandalorian warrior and graffiti artist who claimed the Darksaber and used it to rally her people against Viceroy Gar Saxon. She then gave the Darksaber to Bo-Katan Kryze before it was taken by Moff Gideon and then Din Djarin.

Hera was the captain of the Ghost and is one of the best pilots from that galaxy far, far away. Hera and Chopper were both small parts of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

Maybe instead of misfiring their last few Star Wars Haslab projects as the Rancor was a debacle and sadly backfired, and the $500 lightsaber is a joke, we will finally get a Haslab project Ghost vehicle. 

I cleared out a lot of things last year.  I would be more than willing to make the space for one of those if it were as big as the BMF Millennium Falcon.