• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Walmart Comic 3 packs
13 13

488 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2022 at 9:20 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I guess the only clarification that I can give, is that it has to be a "super-walmart" or the like. That's what I've heard, although I haven't actively searched as much. I've found them through other venues. 

I do not believe they are carried in the Walmart Neighborhood Markets (these are normally just a grocery store), just what has become the standard everyday Walmart Super Centers.

On 1/6/2022 at 9:06 AM, Lord Gemini said:

Question. Where do you guys find these? I've been to many of my local Walmarts and have never been able to find comics for sale. Are they with the books or somewhere else?

If the store has not been through the remodel some are getting then they are normally on the isle next to register 1.  Otherwise with the remodels they are putting them with the other "as seen on TV" junk or at the beginning of the self check out run of impulse shopping items (this is what I have personally experienced in a few locations from Austin to Dallas).

On 1/14/2022 at 2:35 PM, Beastfeast said:

Slightly off-topic but has any found any of the old Five Below Marvel comic packs at wholesale outlets or other venues?  Wondering if those things are still out there floating around or am I chasing ghosts.  

I haven’t seen them since when they came out.  And man did I luck out on those… Silk first apps 9.8 x 8 and a 9.9.

Those were all over the place…

On 1/14/2022 at 2:35 PM, Beastfeast said:

Slightly off-topic but has any found any of the old Five Below Marvel comic packs at wholesale outlets or other venues?  Wondering if those things are still out there floating around or am I chasing ghosts.  

Ive looked for quite awhile I havent found any for awhile now. 

On 1/6/2022 at 1:10 PM, topcat54 said:

Been finding my marvel books in the middle of the DC books.

Should have said it like this

Been finding them in between the 3 pack DC books in the DC box. Who ever is stocking the shelves removes them from the Marvel box and mixes them in with the Dc packs.

On 1/18/2022 at 2:59 PM, topcat54 said:

Been finding them in between the 3 pack DC books in the DC box. Who ever is stocking the shelves removes them from the Marvel box and mixes them in with the Dc packs.

Could be workers restocking or customers trying to "hide" them.

On 1/18/2022 at 3:59 PM, topcat54 said:

I think it is just that they put the comics together, and DC provides a little box stand so they all end up there.

On 1/24/2022 at 8:59 AM, Crops068 said:

Looks like a new set of DC packs might be trickling out.  I saw a bunch of them yesterday when in one of my local Walmarts.  Including King Shark #1, I Am Batman #1, Batman '89 #1, and a couple others.

I didn't buy any as none interested me.

I find them a bit underwhelming, which my dad didn't know was a word lol. Anyway. I still have the venom wasting away in a pile. Keep up the hunt good sir!

I always enjoy when you come up with finds :shy: 

On 1/24/2022 at 6:59 AM, Crops068 said:

Looks like a new set of DC packs might be trickling out.  I saw a bunch of them yesterday when in one of my local Walmarts.  Including King Shark #1, I Am Batman #1, Batman '89 #1, and a couple others.

I didn't buy any as none interested me.

Grabbed one because the spine caught my curiosity. Good hit!

IMG_20220126_125405314.jpg