• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Walmart Comic 3 packs
13 13

488 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2022 at 9:32 PM, bellrules said:

Did you pull those from the most recent batch of 7 packs or 3 packs?

It was a mix of 3-packs I'd been sitting on, and 7-packs I bought recently.  Once they were all opened, I just threw them in a pile then took these pics.  
MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE GENTLE!  :whatthe:

On 8/7/2022 at 8:34 PM, djzombi said:

It was a mix of 3-packs I'd been sitting on, and 7-packs I bought recently.  Once they were all opened, I just threw them in a pile then took these pics.  
MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE GENTLE!  :whatthe:

I had visited a store that had issues close to the one I screenshot, like both sides of that issue number, so it stood out to me as one to be looking for once I realized that maybe someone beat me to it lol

Now to see it in a Walmart pack is cool! Congratulations on your copy 😊

On 8/7/2022 at 5:54 PM, djzombi said:

Here's the remainder of the contents of the Wal-Mart packs I got, a mix of regular covers, second prints, variants, and Wallyworld exclusive covers:

20220807_183853.jpg

20220807_184128.jpg

20220807_184319.jpg

20220807_184443~2.jpg

20220807_184530.jpg

YESSSSSSSSS someone else got a Spider-Verse #6!  I wasn't crazy where I got mine.

:whee:^^:yeehaw:

On 8/9/2022 at 2:59 PM, Crops068 said:

New packs are filtering out!

image.png.db7ed7188d64c5f0e99b81379eb13488.png

These are not mine but the image is yoinked from a FB group.  I did however see some at a Wally World in Alabama on Saturday.

If you are near Mobile, specifically Saraland.  You SHOULD check that Walmart.  It is the treasure trove of nerd stuff.  I saw a ton of packs, 3 of the boxes full, of both DC and Marvel, it was mostly Marvel through.

It would be interesting to see what's in these this time around. 

On 8/10/2022 at 10:36 AM, comixry said:

These are not mine but the image is yoinked from a FB group.  I did however see some at a Wally World in Alabama on Saturday.

If you are near Mobile, specifically Saraland.  You SHOULD check that Walmart.  It is the treasure trove of nerd stuff.  I saw a ton of packs, 3 of the boxes full, of both DC and Marvel, it was mostly Marvel through.

Expand  

It would be interesting to see what's in these this time around. 

Ask and ye shall receive.  At least what someone else had posted.

May be an image of 1 person

Nothing that makes me wanna run out and find them.  The Captain Carter is a 1:10, which if it was the Marvel Studios variant and 6 months ago that would be $$$$$$.

So besides these 6, there are 2 more. I searched a few stores and snagged 1 of each pack, and an extra Captain America 0. I got a couple of 1:10 variants inside a couple of packs, so that was cool. The Death of Dr. Strange Bloodstone was somewhat hot when it released, but it's cooled now I think. Still a nice get.

Some of the books, like Shang-Chi and Spider-Punk, were printed with that super flimsy paper Marvel had for a few weeks, so finding high grades of those packs may be tough. The Moon Knight Vol. 1, No. 1 Facsimile variant is probably the coolest exclusive in this bunch. The cover is a wraparound rather than having the standard grey back cover. I always thought variants of Facsimile Editions were weird in principal, but I can't deny it's a cool cover!

walmart2.jpg

bs.jpg

ff.jpg

On 9/17/2022 at 2:46 PM, Crops068 said:

New 7 packs starting to appear?

F27EC90A-1D65-4674-AF4E-DF6D7B4C14B7.thumb.jpeg.605119b15f4c5bcdc2249d0123802536.jpeg

I didn't see those at my store, but they had about 12 copies of the Moon knight Facsimile Edition that weren't there last week. Those 7 packs look like leftovers of the four packs. :) 

Edited by mysterymachine

curious how many generations back will the 7 for 15 repacks have wrapped up with them.  Has anyone split them open to see which 3 packs were put inside?  Also what is the middle book this time?  Hopping for something worth while. 

On 9/17/2022 at 4:52 PM, mysterymachine said:

I didn't see those at my store, but they had about 12 copies of the Moon knight Facsimile Edition that weren't there last week. Those 7 packs look like leftovers of the four packs. :) 

So the 7 packs are 2 "random" 3 packs from leftover stock and another book in the middle.  They did this with previous 3 packs maybe a year or so ago (maybe longer?).

Doubt there is any super great pulls from them, I will however grab at least 1 if I see them myself.  As that image was yoinked from FB.

On 9/19/2022 at 6:51 AM, Crops068 said:

So the 7 packs are 2 "random" 3 packs from leftover stock and another book in the middle.  They did this with previous 3 packs maybe a year or so ago (maybe longer?).

Doubt there is any super great pulls from them, I will however grab at least 1 if I see them myself.  As that image was yoinked from FB.

Aah Ok, thanks. I have never seen them sold in the Walmart's near me. In fact, only two of the four Walmart's near me even sell the 4 packs.

So Page Punchers (the big ones, not sure about the little ones) is a continuing line, with more original comics incoming! The second wave of figures is out, and Wave 3 is announced for later this year. Attached is a pic of the Line Variant for that Black Adam comic from the Target Exclusive Batman from Wave 1. The interior is the same as the regular book. I also have the Injustice book from Wave 2, pics attached.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg