• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Walmart Comic 3 packs
13 13

485 posts in this topic

I just learned about "VariantGate" (as Bleeding Cool refers to it) and had to force myself not to drive to the closest Walmart in the hopes of finding some of the high-ratio variants.

I find retail exclusives like this fascinating but frustrating because there's almost never any detailed info available, just speculation and rumors.

On 9/5/2021 at 2:16 PM, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

I just learned about "VariantGate" (as Bleeding Cool refers to it) and had to force myself not to drive to the closest Walmart in the hopes of finding some of the high-ratio variants.

I find retail exclusives like this fascinating but frustrating because there's almost never any detailed info available, just speculation and rumors.

You likely wouldn’t have found any, once word of them broke out weeks ago they all sold out quickly 😕

New DC packs were at the Flint Walmart today, they have a mask packaged with them for Halloween probably. It's a cardboard cutout that's much larger than the comics, can't miss these packages. I forgot to take a pic but it was newer DC issues.

There's a new wave of Marvel multipacks that came out last week. 7 for $10 packs. Includes two 3 packs and one loose comic between them. Seems to be older 3 packs from what I can tell. 

Front of the packs have Aliens 1, Ultraman 1, and Xmen; among others. 

Bought a couple aliens and one ultraman pack, nothing of any significance in them. YMMV

On 9/13/2021 at 5:15 PM, Lpgk said:

There's a new wave of Marvel multipacks that came out last week. 7 for $10 packs. Includes two 3 packs and one loose comic between them. Seems to be older 3 packs from what I can tell. 

Front of the packs have Aliens 1, Ultraman 1, and Xmen; among others. 

Bought a couple aliens and one ultraman pack, nothing of any significance in them. YMMV

That’s a pretty good price, I’ll be on the lookout 🙂

On 9/14/2021 at 6:11 PM, Crops068 said:

I picked up 2 of the Venom packs 430BDA88-81FE-4173-8068-7120612FDB17.thumb.jpeg.a5d090d1b77f0f7f1cdd8c2445c6795f.jpeg

it was a brand new box as the CS rep opened the shrink wrap for me.  Will open it later tonight and post anything cool.

There was no Alien packs in the box. It did have Iron Man and Eternals that I do recall.

First off cool congrats! Hoping its good!

Since that's an older Walmart Edition with the venom, I'm wondering if any of the packs had more than 1 Walmart Edition....

As I thought typically there was always 1 per pack I think.

And then is the Walmart Edition not the " only reason" people are after these now? With variant or ratio gate or what not, I was wondering how many of those to expect lol

I'm not expecting all these q's  to be answered, I just wanted to form my understanding in the form of a question!

I'll take what'll clarify for $300 Alex! :sumo:

Answers welcome though :shy:

On 9/14/2021 at 7:58 PM, Namtak said:

Our Walmart dont have comics like that.....damn.....probably only in usa ........wish im wrong 

It's got to be the super walmarts only, so not every Walmart in the USA.....

I havent seen them, but I dont have a super walmart close or whatever they're called :shy:

Edit maybe @Namtak you can use Google to see if super Walmart is international 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/14/2021 at 9:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's got to be the super walmarts only, so not every Walmart in the USA.....

I havent seen them, but I dont have a super walmart close or whatever they're called :shy:

Edit maybe @Namtak you can use Google to see if super Walmart is international 

And not all of the super walmarts have them. I’ve got 5 near me and only two carry them. 🤷‍♂️