• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Star Wars Comics that are heating up
17 17

1,470 posts in this topic

On 3/24/2023 at 10:21 PM, mr_highgrade said:

(shrug)

Despairing over the lack of hot Star Wars? Doctor Aphra 19 Sprouse variant (Bo-Katan cover) has been doing well recently. Since the most recent Mandalorian episode hints that we haven't seen the last of the Mythasaur, I imagine anything in the comics reated to that will do well as well.

On 3/24/2023 at 10:36 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Despairing over the lack of hot Star Wars? Doctor Aphra 19 Sprouse variant (Bo-Katan cover) has been doing well recently. Since the most recent Mandalorian episode hints that we haven't seen the last of the Mythasaur, I imagine anything in the comics reated to that will do well as well.

(thumbsu

On 12/9/2022 at 10:13 AM, kimik said:
1st full appearance of Burryaga Agaburry, a Wookiee Jedi
  • 1st appearance of Nib Assek, a Jedi Master
  • 1st appearance of Reeg Brosna, a pirate affiliated with Crimson Corsair
  • [December 2022 - set photos from the Acolyte have leaked leading speculators to believe the Wookiee is Burryaga]

They really missed a good opportunity to put the first comic appearance of Bea Arthur in Star Wars into our hands. :shy:

On 3/31/2023 at 11:15 AM, valiantman said:

They really missed a good opportunity to put the first comic appearance of Bea Arthur in Star Wars into our hands. :shy:

I added a Deadpool backing if a DVD to my registry as a back cover pick. I looked closer at it? One of the "reviews for the movie", said "Betty white gives it four golden girls, best movies of the year!" Made me chuckle 🤭

Star Wars Hyperspace Stories Jaxxon Annual (2023). It’s a Dark Horse/SW Celebration exclusive that’s limited to 2000 copies and has been selling for 3-4x what it went for on Dark Horse’s website ($25) when they made 500 available.

More are starting to hit eBay with Celebration kicking off tomorrow, so we’ll see how much the price comes down this time next week. 

With it being a comic that’s exclusive to the event and not simply a variant, it’ll be interesting to watch. 

IMG_4664.jpeg.eae5be265b88baf77e28c1f7000e5c8b.jpeg

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 4/7/2023 at 9:19 AM, ygogolak said:

Lots of news today for Star Wars Celebration. I assume a slight bump over sales this year for Asoka and Thrawn.

Indeed. Especially with the title “Heir to the Empire” being uttered by Ahsoka in the teaser.