• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Welcomes Back Chris Claremont For Another In-House Private Signing!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Guess who's coming back for a CGC In-House Private Signing!?!?! That's right the legend himself, Chris Claremont! We're thrilled to have Mr. Claremont for another signing and we think our Signature Series Director, Brittany McManus, said it best:

“Having Chris Claremont come back for another signing is like getting a second Christmas in February!” shared Brittany McManus Signature Series Director. “We think fans will be thrilled to have this second opportunity (in less than a year!) to snag his signature. [...]”

You can learn more about his signing (and others) here https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8763/

Claremont__SIGNING_EMAIL2 copy.jpg

• Administrator

Many asked, so we made it happen! You can now get a dual signature from Joe Rubinstein and Chris Claremont. If you already submitted for a signing with Joe you can email customer service to request Chris Claremont to be added. service@cgccomics.com

MILLER_RUBINSTEIN__SIGNING_Social1.jpg

On 12/17/2020 at 1:50 PM, Habby2324 said:

Many asked, so we made it happen! You can now get a dual signature from Joe Rubinstein and Chris Claremont. If you already submitted for a signing with Joe you can email customer service to request Chris Claremont to be added. service@cgccomics.com

MILLER_RUBINSTEIN__SIGNING_Social1.jpg

Did the Claremont deadline get extended to 2-8-21 for the Rubinstein signing?

On 2/11/2021 at 4:48 AM, yos_fares said:

My books have been sitting at your PO box since the 2nd am I still eligible for the signing even though it's not registered on my submissions

I was nervous about this too as my package arrived on Feb 5th, but hadn’t shown up on my submissions either,

Just spoke with CGC and they assured that as long as it arrived before the due date then the submission is eligible for the signing. According to the call they are only now opening boxes received up to Jan 29th. Apparently the signing is not yet scheduled and will be when they get through the backlog of opening submissions received through to Feb 8th.