• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Initial order documentation available?

11 posts in this topic

Hi all! 

Is there a place to pull what was entered into the initial order form? There's a very glaring discrepancy between the Pokemon error card labeling I requested (and shipping charge incurred for one individual card) vs the label I now have with no mention of the error on the card. 

Thanks!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Maddmoves said:

Hi all! 

Is there a place to pull what was entered into the initial order form? There's a very glaring discrepancy between the Pokemon error card labeling I requested (and shipping charge incurred for one individual card) vs the label I now have with no mention of the error on the card. 

Thanks!

Please email customer service and they can look into it for you. Service@cgccards.com

Paul

1 minute ago, PaulS. said:

Please email customer service and they can look into it for you. Service@cgccards.com

Paul

Understood - I did ask them as well, but hadn't heard back yet (understandably so) and wanted to make sure that record wasn't available for me to pull somewhere else to save them the time. 

• Administrator
Just now, Maddmoves said:

Understood - I did ask them as well, but hadn't heard back yet (understandably so) and wanted to make sure that record wasn't available for me to pull somewhere else to save them the time. 

Perhaps you can check your email confirmation of the order?

Paul

3 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

Perhaps you can check your email confirmation of the order?

Paul

Thanks Paul, I did check to see but no longer have the order confirmation email - I only have screenshots of the subgrading error tier I selected at the time as well as what the submission resulted in.

The card itself is separated from the other submissions as well which indicates to me the order was placed correctly to have it graded as an error card. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Maddmoves said:

Thanks Paul, I did check to see but no longer have the order confirmation email - I only have screenshots of the subgrading error tier I selected at the time as well as what the submission resulted in.

The card itself is separated from the other submissions as well which indicates to me the order was placed correctly to have it graded as an error card. 

What is the cert number? I will take a quick look.

• Administrator

I see the issue. It is a missing jungle symbol. That is actually a variant which you do not have to pay for. But it was missed because it was likely submitted as a normal one with an error.

Paul

2 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

I see the issue. It is a missing jungle symbol. That is actually a variant which you do not have to pay for. But it was missed because it was likely submitted as a normal one with an error.

Paul

But I was charged for the error grading tier and shipping associated with having it as a separate tier, this one card cost $45 altogether which I agreed to thinking that the error would be displayed on the case label. Just as a comparison both BGS and PSA specifically make mention of the "no symbol", so I'm at fault because this wasn't reviewed as a variant and instead an error card?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Maddmoves said:

But I was charged for the error grading tier and shipping associated with having it as a separate tier, this one card cost $45 altogether which I agreed to thinking that the error would be displayed on the case label. Just as a comparison both BGS and PSA specifically make mention of the "no symbol", so I'm at fault because this wasn't reviewed as a variant and instead an error card?

Well it was technically submitted as a regular card, not the variant. The Variants for this card are V1:Holo V2: No Symbol. 

I made the change in the system. Because it was entered incorrectly on your end, I don't think we can cover shipping. Instead, please talk to customer service about submitting this as a free Mechanical Error with your next submission, and we can ship it back with that. So no charge, just send with your next sub. 

In the future, note that any "error" like this that is repeated and popular, we usually do for free as a variant. :)

Paul

37 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

Well it was technically submitted as a regular card, not the variant. The Variants for this card are V1:Holo V2: No Symbol. 

I made the change in the system. Because it was entered incorrectly on your end, I don't think we can cover shipping. Instead, please talk to customer service about submitting this as a free Mechanical Error with your next submission, and we can ship it back with that. So no charge, just send with your next sub. 

In the future, note that any "error" like this that is repeated and popular, we usually do for free as a variant. :)

Paul

I appreciate your help and the explanation.