• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Expo Limited Edition - September 10-12, 2021
1 1

131 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2021 at 8:52 AM, kimik said:

:wishluck:

And if Greggy likes one of my posts, you know it has to be the right move. lol 

That only happens when there is a full moon each month. (shrug)

Wonder if there will need to be 6' spacing btwn each team or group of Calgary Expo vendors due to Covid health precautions?

On 12/23/2020 at 9:02 AM, Fan Boy said:

Purchased a weekend pass ticket... hoping for a good smooth show and if I can get a vaccine done before that. :foryou::wishluck:

I will be getting my 2nd vaccine shot in about 10 days. Booked my half price Air Canada flight to Calgary Expo per greggy's sage advice not to drive there when flights and hotels after Labor Day are cheap now. See u all there ... masked.

4 hours ago, joeypost said:

Hopefully they open the border before this show. 

Yes, need someone to spend greggy's stash. Should not be a problem for you to fly into Canada for business purposes. Just show border patrol your business card and website. Hope to see the whole gang in Calgary.

On 6/25/2021 at 4:21 PM, thehumantorch said:

Wouldn't be the same without you.

Seems like Marky Mark L., and Nels (Anthill Books) will not be vending at Calgary Expo. Nels will be selling at Edmonton Expo instead. Will Clobberin' Time be planning another Forumite group dinner in downtown Calgary for Saturday evening?

VICTORY! The voice actors behind your fave Overwatch characters are heading to Calgary! Meet Chloe Hollings (Widowmaker) and Paul Nakauchi (Hanzo) at CALGARY EXPO: LIMITED EDITION

213319281_10159424506064911_1420576898578331928_n.jpg