• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Expo Limited Edition - September 10-12, 2021
1 1

131 posts in this topic

CALGARY EXPO: LIMITED EDITION COVID-19 GUIDELINES

If you are feeling unwell, stay home

Masks are mandatory

Wash or sanitize your hands often

Where possible, keep your distance

We continue to monitor the situation with public health, and should regulations change we will make further updates.

Have a question? Visit our FAQ’s here. HEALTH & SAFETY UPDATES – Calgary Expo (zendesk.com)

Just as expected. Thanks for posting this, Kevin. 

I received an e-mail from my daughter's high school today that they will be offering free immunizations through the school this fall. Sh it is starting to get real again here........:sorry:

Hopefully they still let the show go forward. The local collecting community is looking forward to it. :wishluck:

Edited by kimik

On 8/24/2021 at 9:48 AM, kimik said:

Hopefully they still let the show go forward. The local collecting community is looking forward to it. :wishluck:

So sad that some comic creators can't make it to Calgary like Jae Lee, Dave Ross (Iron Man), Cary Nord (Wonder Woman, Dark Horse Conan), Max Dunbar (from the Vancouver, BC area?).

Many creators have backed out due to rising numbers and concerns, as well as the fact the news makes it quite dire. Jae Lee has a very serious family situation that led to his withdrawal from Boston and Calgary. 

At this point, go to shop. Go to meet the creators that are still coming like DAVID FINCH, JASON FABOK, BRAD ANDERSON, SCOTT HEPBURN, SCOTT CHANTLER and RENEE NAULT, as well as JOHN DELANEY. Or the celebs and voice actors.

Edited by Kevin Boyd

On 9/9/2021 at 11:33 AM, aardvark88 said:

Sorry about the extra vaccination hoops u need to go through to enter the tundra of Canada to buy funny books. See u soon in Calgary. :o

The best part of it is having a valid covid test(negative results) within 72 hours of departure. It takes 48-72 to get most of the results back. I had to call to expedite my test, otherwise I doubt I would have had the results in time.