• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas, September 17-19, 2021
1 1

151 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, mysterio said:

Yep, we will be set up so I will be there all weekend.

I'm thinking of springing for an Adam Savage auto at least, but the photo is also a possibility. It'd be great if they get Jamie too...

Nice, I will def stop by and hang for a bit.

I am likely going for Brent Spiner and Adam Savage for autos, saddened Bautista cancelled.

On 7/18/2021 at 10:58 AM, Crops068 said:

Nice, I will def stop by and hang for a bit.

I am likely going for Brent Spiner and Adam Savage for autos, saddened Bautista cancelled.

I hadn't seen that Bautista cancelled, that does suck. I am curious to see what the next wave of creators will hold. The list is shaping up pretty nicely already.

On 7/28/2021 at 12:13 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

I'm up to my neck with work, haven't had a chance to share the many announcements on celebs being made every day for the seven shows we have coming between August and October. 

It's cool, I got ya. :)

On 7/30/2021 at 7:46 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

A while back, I just updated the website. Fabok can't cross the border, Golden has a schedule conflict and Percy has a family obligation.

if the 2nd round of comic people still comes out tomorrow, I'll feel more confident this is happening. A lot of others have posted that the attended cons, so I'm hoping!

:tink:

Still, I have my photo-ops purchased etc, so this should be a good one! :wishluck: 

On 8/2/2021 at 1:22 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

if the 2nd round of comic people still comes out tomorrow, I'll feel more confident this is happening. A lot of others have posted that the attended cons, so I'm hoping!

:tink:

Still, I have my photo-ops purchased etc, so this should be a good one! :wishluck: 

The good news is they keep announcing guests, even if the "comic" artists are being pushed back a week.

James Marsters and his band announced, played in Buffy the vampire Slayer

May be an image of 1 person, playing a musical instrument, guitar and text

Edited by ADAMANTIUM