• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Submission Turnaround Time Increase

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello - The turnaround times vary with our submission volume and will be longer in periods of high demand. The estimates posted on our website are reflective of the length of time it will take for a submission received today to be finished. They are reflective rather than predictive and they are updated as those times fluctuate with our submission volume. Our submission volume has been extremely high and we are working to complete submissions as quickly and as safely as possible. We apologize for the delays and any inconvenience.

On 12/21/2020 at 9:09 AM, Sambuck2 said:

Will the increase in bulk turnaround times be applied to all orders received before the update as well? I'm curious what to expect for my orders that were received a few weeks ago when turnaround was half the current estimate.

yes they are being applied to all orders even ones submitted before the increase in turnarounds announced as I have a order that was received on 11/23 and so today being day 30 technically, and it is yet to be scheduled for grading and Like I said in my email that would have been nice to know or at least given a option to perhaps change service level as I would have not done a bulk and sent half of them on a different level........ I know its a estimation but I estimated to have them back around this time if not sooner. Disappointing cause rather than fix the areas that need attention (pop report, Turnaround times, Customer Service) It looks as though they are still putting efforts into sports cards site CSG fix and finish something before starting something else cause it will just lead to un satisfied customers.

2 hours ago, Pika-Drew said:

yes they are being applied to all orders even ones submitted before the increase in turnarounds announced as I have a order that was received on 11/23 and so today being day 30 technically, and it is yet to be scheduled for grading and Like I said in my email that would have been nice to know or at least given a option to perhaps change service level as I would have not done a bulk and sent half of them on a different level........ I know its a estimation but I estimated to have them back around this time if not sooner. Disappointing cause rather than fix the areas that need attention (pop report, Turnaround times, Customer Service) It looks as though they are still putting efforts into sports cards site CSG fix and finish something before starting something else cause it will just lead to un satisfied customers.

Mine haven't hit 30 days yet but judging from others it will be over the estimate. Going to assume 30 days isn't happening.

Pretty much in the same boat, if I'd known it would be delayed I wouldve bumped some of the ones I wanted back faster up a tier or two. Rather unfortunate.

Horrible customer service from CGC, next time I wont waste my money with CGC again. They sell for way less than PSA or Beckett they are extremely harsh on grading and on top of all that there turnaround times are terrible, thanks CGC