• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC email

5 posts in this topic

hi all, i sent my book over to CGC through my uncle who lives in the USA. I live in the philippines and a long distance call is kinda costly....just wondering if anyone knows if i could email CGC just to check if they indeed got the comic and that they know the comic is from me... headbang.gif thanks

• Administrator

Hi benz,

Exactly what page were you on, and exactly what did you click when that site showed up?

Were you trying to join as a free or paid member? If you could paste the URL you were on into a message here that would be helpful.

I'm certain that our site has no links to the site you have listed, but I'd like to make sure that what happened to you was not caused by our site. If I had to guess, I would say that you have some spam software installed on your computer that is popping up sites without your permission.