• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDER WOMAN 3 directed by Patty Jenkins (TBD)
5 5

182 posts in this topic

It's too bad. I would have loved to see WW2/3 start off with Diana returning to Themyscira (hinted at during the Artemis arrow scene, and the end of ZSJL). It would've made for a better and more dramatic outcome when Darkseid/Superman kills her.

We're missing out on so much. What could have been...

On 12/27/2020 at 6:39 PM, Larryw7 said:

I think they should bring back Stella Stevens from the TV show pilot. The fight between her and Lynda Carter is still awesome to watch.

She was gorgeous in Lewis's The Nutty Professor, and in one of Martin's Matt Helm movies. 

On 10/17/2021 at 8:10 AM, paperheart said:

Jenkins is still directing

True, but they can’t be that daft to repeat the same mistakes can they? Then again WB don’t disappoint when it comes to ignoring the fan reactions and doing whatever anyway.

Just go back to the style of the first one and drop the campy wink to the camera nonsense. The WW in ZSJL is basically the top tier version we’ve seen, a full movie of that WW would be amazing.

On 10/17/2021 at 7:04 AM, RickSp said:

Just go back to the style of the first one and drop the campy wink to the camera nonsense. The WW in ZSJL is basically the top tier version we’ve seen, a full movie of that WW would be amazing.

Without Snyder actually producing WW (his name will still be attached), I doubt that we'll see the same character again that was showcased in BvS, WW, and ZSJL.

On 10/25/2021 at 9:38 AM, Oddball said:

This should have been a slam dunk for me. Wonder Woman in the 80’s? Take my money. How do you F that up? 

On 10/25/2021 at 11:40 AM, Muno42 said:

I am wary of a third film now. WW1984 was just painful. 

On a digital movie collecting forum I belong to that many give away codes I have been offered WW1984 three times now alongside other options. Each time I couldn't help but choose the other option:

• The Doors in 4K
  • Cruella in HD
  • Free Guy in HD

Edited by Bosco685

On 10/25/2021 at 12:18 PM, Oddball said:

He plays Ryan Reynolds in every damn movie including this one. 

Facts. Waiting was on a few weeks ago, and it's just the same-old. Great for Deadpool, and good for certain movies, but gets old real fast if you watch more than 1 of his movies every once in awhile.

On 10/25/2021 at 12:08 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Any truth to the rumors that this is actually a good movie?

For a free movie to keep and then finding out it was entertaining, you bet.

But like was noted, it is not a deep story. And at times Taika Waititi's character was stereotypical in that you had the angry rich dude that wanted to protect his wealth and stolen property. But he was such a small part of the film.

On 10/25/2021 at 7:20 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Facts. Waiting was on a few weeks ago, and it's just the same-old. Great for Deadpool, and good for certain movies, but gets old real fast if you watch more than 1 of his movies every once in awhile.

Or even if you watch him in any interview, he plays his persona which may have been cute early on but got old and then annoying.

On 10/25/2021 at 7:24 PM, Oddball said:

Or even if you watch him in any interview, he plays his persona which may have been cute early on but got old and then annoying.

And if its not an act and thats really him 24/7, well I’m sorry Ryan, we can never be friends.

Gal Gadot has confirmed that the -script for Wonder Woman 3 is currently in development.

Most recently, Gadot spoke with Variety while promoting her upcoming Netflix film Red Notice, which she stars in alongside Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds. During a promotional event for the film, the star was questioned her about progress on the fast-tracked Wonder Woman threequel. When asked when audiences may expect the film, Gadot said “I can’t tell you yet, but we’re working on the -script.” She also joked that she couldn’t let any potential plot details out “because people will come off the roof and take me away.”