• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDER WOMAN 3 directed by Patty Jenkins (TBD)
5 5

182 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2022 at 8:58 AM, Sauce Dog said:

MV5BMTYzODQzYjQtNTczNC00MzZhLTg1ZWYtZDUxYmQ3ZTY4NzA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_.thumb.jpg.ce17cb1248a4f510bbc70b332a66cf70.jpg MV5BMTcyMTQzMDIwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY1NjgzMzI@._V1_.thumb.jpg.7ce9b5f4a92d79cf39cde6d1c335a27a.jpg

There are no others. Only two good movies that really capture the essence of Wonder Woman. 
That was too easy guys, come on :baiting:

While the second film is interesting, it is a stretch to call it a Wonder Woman film.  It is a documentary about the creator and his creation.  

On 12/13/2022 at 10:42 AM, drotto said:

While the second film is interesting, it is a stretch to call it a Wonder Woman film.  It is a documentary about the creator and his creation.  

Far less of a stretch than calling it a documentary :wink: (I'm going to assume you meant biopic though, and you don't actually think it's a doc) 

Edited by Sauce Dog

Directing and Editing is so important, maybe more than the acting.  Not sure I can pay to see #3 after the first 10 minutes of the sequel.  I was looking forward to it but had to stop watching.  If I could offer advice to the movie making teams it would be to make the movie for adults.  There is enough to keep the kids interested.  But, if you make it for kids, adults will more than likely tune out or in the least walk away disappointed.

Fans were disappointed to learn last year that Wonder Woman 3 would not be moving forward under the studio's new leadership. However, at Sunday's fan event, Gadot hinted that the franchise might not be over.

"Things are being worked behind the scenes," Gadot told ET, "and once the right moment arrives, you'll know about it."

Gadot's also in a much stronger negotiating position than she was during the filming of WW 1984.

She's proven herself in such non-Wonder Woman roles as Death on the Nile and Red Notice.

On 6/20/2023 at 3:18 PM, Gatsby77 said:

Gadot's also in a much stronger negotiating position than she was during the filming of WW 1984.

She's proven herself in such non-Wonder Woman roles as Death on the Nile and Red Notice.

You forgot about Fast X.

On 6/20/2023 at 3:44 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

You forgot about Fast X.

I haven’t seen it.

Is she actually in it or is it just a cameo that hints she’ll be back in a big way next film (like when we learned Letty was still alive)?

On 6/20/2023 at 7:11 PM, Gatsby77 said:

I haven’t seen it.

Is she actually in it or is it just a cameo that hints she’ll be back in a big way next film (like when we learned Letty was still alive)?

Spoiler

It is virtually the same.  End credit teaser.  Though technically you do "see" her alive, as opposed to with Letty it just being a photograph.

On 6/22/2023 at 11:59 AM, thegiftedone45 said:

No offense to Gal but she should be replaced if you're replacing Affleck and Cavill who were better in their roles than her...... Cal-El No!!!

I have to agree, if you are "cleaning house" to rebuild a universe you need to get rid of them all.