• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Using CGC if I'm within the UK....

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am interested in upgrading my membership to the $150 one but I have a few questions before I do so:

1) Being from the United Kingdom how much will return shipping be (I am looking to submit 25 cards with each card having sub grades via economy service)? This is a bit annoying as I feel I can only find out the return shipping charge to myself if I make a submission and I don't want to be surprised with a $70+ shipping charge, especially when I am sending the cards to you via FEDEX 1-3 Day worldwide for $36.80.

2) Being from the United Kingdom will I also be charged customs tax on top of my return shipping? This would be helpful if the website stated this information (If it does could you direct me to where it is please)

3) I have heard rumours that CGC are going to setting up Pokémon Grading service within the UK, Is there any truth to this and if so what sort of a timeline are we looking at?

Kind regards

James

• Administrator

Hello James,

Shipping costs can be seen here at the bottom of the page: https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8324/shipping-collectibles-cgc/

They are quite steep for international and are not insured. At some point in the first half of 2021 we hope to accept trading cards submissions at our London office. The prices there will be slightly higher, but will include insured shipping both ways between the London and US offices.

Paul

Hello Paul

Thank you for coming back to me :)

In regards to the London office will grading take place there or will they be shipped from London to US office to be graded?

In regards to current wait times are they still 60 days for bulk and 45 for economy or have they increased?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I have all the information :)

Kind regards

James

On 12/28/2020 at 3:46 PM, PaulS. said:

Hello James,

Shipping costs can be seen here at the bottom of the page: https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8324/shipping-collectibles-cgc/

They are quite steep for international and are not insured. At some point in the first half of 2021 we hope to accept trading cards submissions at our London office. The prices there will be slightly higher, but will include insured shipping both ways between the London and US offices.

Paul

Will this work for EU office too?