2021 "THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD" REQUESTS
11 11

236 posts in this topic

Can you please make a set for Star Wars: Jedi 2003?  There is one for Mace Windu, Yoda, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, and Count Dooku. I know they say one shot on them, but they all have matching style covers and are going for crazy prices graded right now.  Thainks CGC#3697321003 cgc#3717913010 cgc#3717913007 cgc#3717913009 for references. 

Matt, is there enough interest now to do a one shot set of the Jedi's?

Set added 4/12/21.

On 1/4/2021 at 4:02 PM, APort said:

Matt,

Please make a set for X-O Manowar (2020).

Three issues have been released. 
Please add the ten comics I already have at the bottom of the X-O Manowar (Complete) set

Thank you,

Anthony

Set created on 3/11/21. Slots also added to the "complete" set. Thank you

Hi.

I don’t see a X-O Manowar (2020) set in the registry yet.

Can you please make up a set?... of just X-O Manowar (2020) issues.

Thank you.

Hello @APort

I have fixed the location of the set and it is now in the correct slot alphabetically. For some reason, our new set creations are not appearing in the correct spots. Thank you

On 2/5/2021 at 6:44 PM, ParkRaven said:

Please add a Congo Bill by DC set issues 1-6 starting in 1954. ID numbers 3731302001, 3731302002, 3731302003 and 3731302004.

Set added 3/19/21

I cannot find it on the Registry.

Hello @ParkRaven,

I have fixed the location of the set and it is now in the correct slot alphabetically. For some reason, our new set creations are not appearing in the correct spots. Thank you

There’s a Batman ‘66 (Complete) set that includes many separate spin-off series, but would like to request a:

I renamed the current set Batman '66 (Complete with Variants) and we will create a Batman '66 (Complete) set for only the books titled Batman '66.

Batman ‘66 set

Which only includes the original series, including the Batman ‘66 issues:

1 Convention Edition

1 Fan Expo Edition

1 Variant Cover

4 Variant Cover

5 Variant Cover

6 Variant Cover

11 Variant Cover

14 Variant Cover

23 Sketch Edition

Batman ‘66 The Lost Episode 

Batman ‘66 The Lost Episode Variant Cover

Thanks!

Set added 4/16/21.

Hi Matt,

Please add a set Strange World Of Your Dreams (Prize) Publications issues 1-4 1952-53. I searched with a The at the beginning of the title, but could not locate neither. I have issue # 1 0266885010.

Thank you,

JT

Set added 4/20/21.

Hello - please add Ultimate Vision (2007). Thank you

Hello @PmTick,

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, CGC has only graded issues #0 and #1 so this would not qualify for set creation. Please see the link below for additional set guidelines.

P

(Copy/paste from the individual slot request board and put here as requested)

Please add:

Invaders (1993CGC has only graded #1 so this is not eligible for a set creation at this time.

Marvel Tales (Marvel - Complete Set) to include Marvel Tales: Ghost Rider or Marvel Tales: Doctor Strange etc

-or an equivalent to add books like Marvel Tales: Ghost Rider or Marvel Tales: Doctor Strange etc.

Flash Forward (Complete with Variants)

Death Defying Devil (Complete Set) CGC has only graded #3 so this is not eligible for a set creation at this time.

Iron Man (2020)

Avengers Origins:  (Complete Set)

- Similar to Marvel Tales above

West Coast Avengers (1984)

X-Men Heroes for Hope 1  (I dont know but need a place to put this). :)  CGC has only graded #1 so this is not eligible for a set creation at this time.

*** below note for reference from previous post ***

Hello @SteveGoods

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, this thread is quicker moving and is for slot requests only. Please make your request in the "2020 This set doesn't exist, please build" thread which is also pinned to the top of the Registry section of the chat boards. Please reference this original post and I will try to honor it in the correct order. 

Sets added 4/20/21 & 4/21/21.

I know it was updated to say Superman Year One (magazine) was added but I can't find it.  Any ideas?  Also, the link in the registry to report new sets is pointing to the closed thread.

Hello @Holku,

Please try again. I believe that I fixed the issue.

Can we create an Alan Davis cover set? Here are a few I have so far:

Excalibur Special Edition nn #2113330002
Excalibur Special Edition nn Price variant #2124415002
Excalibur Special Edition nn Third Print #3729397004
Excalibur #1 #2087632002
Excalibur #2 3738444006
Excalibur #4 #0174677002
Excalibur #5 #2039058005
Excalibur #6 #2113330004
Uncanny X-Men 213 #1298630001

Thank you.

Set added 4/21/21. To expand this set please follow this link and provide cert numbers. https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/480790-2021-i-want-this-to-be-added-to-a-set-request/

Hi Matt,

I have two books that don't seem to fit into any existing set:

Green Lantern: Lost Army #1 (8/15) Variant Cover

Certification #: 3728179001

CGC has only graded issues #1 & #2 so this does not qualify for its own set. 

Shang-Chi #1 (11/20) Lee "Virgin" Edition

Certification #: 3741958001

Are there existing sets for these books? If not, can new sets be built?

Thanks,

David

Set added 4/21/21.

Can you create a Future State Kara Zor El Superwoman set?

Hello @Eddy,

Unfortunately, this is a limited series with only 2 issues so it does not qualify for its own set. Please see the guidelines below for more information. Thank you

Hello,

Please can a new competitive set be created for Australian Price Variants (APV's) X-Men 1-11 Jim-Lee (Australian PV/Editions).

There are existing competitive sets for US only.

Many thanks!

PM sent for clarification.

Set added 4/22/21.

On 12/30/2020 at 3:08 PM, Matt G said:

2021 "THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD" REQUESTS

This is the thread to request full set additions to the CGC Registry. (Requests for expansions to existing sets can be made in 2021 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUESTS)

Please add your request to this thread. Also, check to make sure that the set does not already exist on the registry (it helps to skim through this thread and make sure another user hasn’t requested it already, too) Certification numbers of CGC Graded books will speed up the research process and are preferred. 

IMPORTANT:

*There must be more than two issues/books in the set or graded by CGC to create a set. As a rule, if there is only one issue graded (even if the issue & variant of the same issue are graded) we will not make the set. We prefer that there be evidence of someone collecting the series rather than just having passion for the one issue. You are welcome to display these books in the custom registry sets until you are able to obtain and grade additional issues. CGC reserves the right to reject a set creation request if it is deemed to be obscure or unpopular among the collecting community. We want the registry and its sets to be inclusive to all members, therefore some sets may be recommended as custom sets instead of competitive. 

*Any request for a "custom" or specialized set that is competitive will need require a detailed list with CGC Certification Numbers. The complete list of books should be included in the request post. Competitive "Custom" sets are currently limited to Cover Artist complete sets & Mini-series/One-Shots sets for a character/title. Any others should be created using the non-competitive custom set option now available.

Please note: Custom/Specialized Sets expanding across different titles are very time consuming to build. Please be patient.

*Posts that have been edited after the original posting date will now be skipped and not revisited. Meaning, if you add more to your request at a later date, I will not fulfill it. Your request will be ignored and you will need to resubmit your request. In short, don't try to skip others. I'm hip to it. Don't do it.  Make a new post for your new requests, don't add to the old one.

When the set has been added, I will "LIKE" to your post directly and comment with the date of the set addition. This will allow all collectors to see the progress of the requests.

If you have any questions, please contact me at: matt@cgccomics.com

All the best for your collection in 2021!

Hi Matt, new to the process of requesting new series to be added.

I am requesting Sepulcher from Illustration Studios released in 2000 be added as a set.

I have all comics from this series graded.  I will understand if due to the obscurity of the title if CGC does not add as a series.

Hi @Enjoyhockey,

Thank you for your request. CGC has graded one copy of each of the 4 issues so this would be too obscure to warrant a set. This would look great as a custom set though!

Thanks for your patience and reviewing my request.

V/R

Eric