• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2021 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
17 17

913 posts in this topic

On 10/6/2021 at 2:32 PM, Ron C. said:

Finally arrived to me today. This HQ sketch cover by @FAKadar was signed by Margot Robbie 11 months ago, Graded by CGC on 5/28/01 and it took over 4 months for Celebrity Authentics to place the little holographic sticker on the front. I do love the final result though!

HQ 0 Kadar 96.jpg

Man I sat and analyzed that for a while lol

Well Done :x

On 10/6/2021 at 1:32 PM, Ron C. said:

Finally arrived to me today. This HQ sketch cover by @FAKadar was signed by Margot Robbie 11 months ago, Graded by CGC on 5/28/01 and it took over 4 months for Celebrity Authentics to place the little holographic sticker on the front. I do love the final result though!

HQ 0 Kadar 96.jpg

Definitely worth the wait!  Congrats!

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to put it out there that I am facilitating Signature Series at Fan Expo Denver later this month in case anyone wanted to try and get a commission done from an artist from that show to add to their collection.  You will need to have things set up with the artist ahead of time.  Send me a PM if you are interested.  

On 10/6/2021 at 3:33 PM, DELTA 62 said:
On 10/6/2021 at 3:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Man I sat and analyzed that for a while lol

You weren't the only one!  ;)

Amen lol

I was sitting there thinking how she signed at the top, wondering if she appreciated the art so much that she didnt disturb it. Given it was ss before @Ron C. sent it in.

I remember being really tempted to get this signing but didnt come up with the money in time. I remember there being a caveat with what was "allowed" to send. Not that many hoops, but I'm glad that Ron got this done ^^