• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Verification Broken on Site
2 2

4 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, GravityX said:

Over the last few days, it seems like the CGC verification on the site has been broken. I've tried a couple browsers with no luck. Is this a known issue?

About a week ago I had the same issue when I was checking a book one night.  I tried it the next morning and the site was working fine & I haven't had any issues since.

46 minutes ago, GravityX said:

Over the last few days, it seems like the CGC verification on the site has been broken. I've tried a couple browsers with no luck. Is this a known issue?

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/480933-census-search-function-not-working/?do=findComment&comment=11546896

In addition to being down off and on, I've noticed it's actually wrong for many of my CGC issues. Incorrectly lists cover artist and issue variant. I've had this issue with a few obscure books. It seems like CGC is good on the big couple of publishers but the more obscure stuff just gets ignored during the QA process. That said, I do own an Ultimate Fallout 4 with a 1st print blue label even though it's a second print.

Example: CGC Cert #
Title Shaolin Cowboy
Issue 7
Issue Date 5/07
Issue Year 2007
Publisher Burlyman Entertainment
Grade 8.5
Page Quality WHITE
Grade Date 10/08/2020
Grade Category Modern
Art Comments Geof Darrow story, cover & art