• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Clayton Crain Artwork (Graded/raw/anything) Paying finders fee
2 2

29 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2021 at 12:14 PM, TonyTheHammer said:

BUMP

329C6CB5-F164-4B46-91D5-56F80E9CA144.jpeg

Hey Tony! I see you post on Facebook - Official Clayton Crain Group often. Your collection is insane. I got my first Clayton Remark earlier this month (Venom #27 Black Virgin Patriotic Infinity Sig and Remarque), & I just bought my first Clayton Murder Sig today on Spider-Man #1 1990 Black Suit Trade Dress. I didn't get why it was green when I first saw it. Then the Seller called it the Symbiote Signature. Now I love it and it fits perfectly. 

I have all the other matching Spider-Man Facsimile Todd McFarlane Homage Covers. The Seller also has the Black Suit Virgin with a Green Murder Signature in a 9.8 as well. That's the next step and the last I'll need.

That 9.6 can be Pressed into a 9.8. I'm thinking of adding a Cates Signature to it above Venom's shoulder on the spine side. As long as it doesn't impact the artwork. My CGC Facilitator has a Signing with him later this Summer.

I would love to get to the point of owning original art one day and have a Collection like yours! I attached a couple pictures of those recent purchases.

PXL_20210517_173701949~2.jpg

received_110675781113212.jpeg