• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiant Black

157 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2021 at 11:32 AM, bigclutch said:

I wanted to let you all know that I'll have this Radiant Black #1 variant by Tyler Kirkham will be available on Comics Vault Live tomorrow afternoon during our Skybound Xpo: Creatorfest. You can find out more info at Skyound.com if you're intersted.

Et4cmJRUUAA_cXk.thumb.jpg.0508f940b029bb72e49c43af5c6e3e04.jpg

That cover looks wiiiiiicked!

2 hours ago, bigclutch said:

Yes! I'm excited to say that this is the start of something bigger from CVL. And Radiant Black is a great way to kick it off!!

Nice! Got a RB. Thanks for the heads up.

6 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

Those books sold out FAST! :insane:

When it is popular CVL offerings go very quickly.  And they are great at adjusting those that add extra to orders to try and get more than allowed, whether intentional or not.

I too grabbed a Radiant Black.  I enjoyed the 1st issue.

So...somehow somebody got the foils unsigned and somebody looks to have gotten a deal considering recent sold prices. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RADIANT-BLACK-1-FOIL-EXCLUSIVE-VARIANTS-SET-COMIC-SKETCH-ART-MONTES-HELMET-R-/224356998476?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292 

4 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

So...somehow somebody got the foils unsigned and somebody looks to have gotten a deal considering recent sold prices. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RADIANT-BLACK-1-FOIL-EXCLUSIVE-VARIANTS-SET-COMIC-SKETCH-ART-MONTES-HELMET-R-/224356998476?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292 

Looks like it was ended early after 3 hours. I suspect someone probably bought them privately. Still, that's pretty disconcerting about them being released with sigs. I wonder if these were printer copies or someone's PC copies.

48 minutes ago, Tnexus said:

Looks like it was ended early after 3 hours. I suspect someone probably bought them privately. Still, that's pretty disconcerting about them being released with sigs. I wonder if these were printer copies or someone's PC copies.

Yeah it is. I asked him on Twitter, where he’s pretty active. Tried to DM him instead of putting it out to everyone, but I couldn’t. We’ll see what he says. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

2 hours ago, Tnexus said:

might be artist comps

3 hours ago, Tnexus said:

I wanted them without sigs. I WISH I could have scored that! 

I guess they had some unsigned left over but not sure if these are comps that got posted or if this is an official release. 

says limited but doesn’t say to how many. Not sure how I feel about it. Foils were supposed to be limited to 50 and 100 

2 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

I guess they had some unsigned left over but not sure if these are comps that got posted or if this is an official release. 

says limited but doesn’t say to how many. Not sure how I feel about it. Foils were supposed to be limited to 50 and 100 

i asked reedpop for print run, said they will ask merch dept, also asked higgins on twitter but no response yet. feels like 50/100 was lie

1 minute ago, williamblood said:

i asked reedpop for print run, said they will ask merch dept, also asked higgins on twitter but no response yet. feels like 50/100 was lie

I think he said on Twitter that he didn’t want to undercut the value by releasing them, which I took as them trying to figure out a plan for it. Guess I was wrong.