• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Favorite Modern Batman Covers
4 4

59 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2022 at 10:16 PM, Crops068 said:

I have to agree that is absolutely dope, I may just have to find one of those.

I am pretty fond of the 1:50 for Batman #125 though.

No description available.

Sweet 125!

Yeah the Bratukhin batman isn't too expensive right now.  The Deathstroke Inc 10 is pretty hot because it had a much lower print run.  

On 7/13/2022 at 9:51 PM, WolverineX said:

Sweet 125!

Yeah the Bratukhin batman isn't too expensive right now.  The Deathstroke Inc 10 is pretty hot because it had a much lower print run.  

Yeah I saw that one too.  They remind me of Quah covers with the insane detail. <3

Agreed.  I also wish that Batman would go back to its original numbering.  I’m pretty close to finishing #200 - the most current issue (not including variants). I just have no idea what to do with vol. 2 #0, 23.1, 23.2, 23.3, and 24.4.  I think issues with decimal points should be banned.

On 7/14/2022 at 4:54 PM, The Commissioner said:

Personally, I wish that current DC variants kept the title of the comic on the cover rather than in fine print in the corners.

On 7/15/2022 at 1:23 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Agreed.  I also wish that Batman would go back to its original numbering.  I’m pretty close to finishing #200 - the most current issue (not including variants). I just have no idea what to do with vol. 2 #0, 23.1, 23.2, 23.3, and 24.4.  I think issues with decimal points should be banned.

I think #0 issues should be banned as well