• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time in Scheduled for Grading

29 posts in this topic

Love the new changes! If sub grades increase the turnaround time by 5 days,
could we have the ability to combine sub grades + non sub grades in one return shipment/One Shipping Cost.
I wouldn't mind a longer wait time

What do you all think?

Edited by Michael Ledon

13 hours ago, Michael Ledon said:

Love the new changes! If sub grades increase the turnaround time by 5 days,
could we have the ability to combine sub grades + non sub grades in one shipment.
I wouldn't mind a longer wait time

What do you all think?

They already allow you to submit subgrade and non sub grade in the same shipment you send to them.

3 hours ago, KRod518 said:

I have an economy order that was received on 12/3/2020.  It was scheduled for grading on 2/2/2021 and is still scheduled.  Anyone have something similar happen?  Just wondering how much longer I can expect.

I'm jealous. I'm in received. :/

First time submitting books and posting on the forums here. Figured I'd piggy-back off this post. What's the typical turn-around time once submission is in "scheduled for grading" status? Scheduled on 06/11/2021 and I'm 90% sure I opted-in for "signature required" on return shipping. Unfortunately, I'm leaving the country in about 3 weeks (haha). Trying to figure out what I need to do in the event I won't be here by the time they are returned. 

Warm Regards, 

J.V.  

I sent in a bulk 81 received 2/12 

was changed to scheduled for grading end of June and is now some how in grading/encapsulation. I’ve been hearing about people stuck in scheduled for like 1-2 months but somehow mine moved in 2 weeks or less?

Mine all moved to scheduled for grading today, as well. I had it planned so they would hit this stage about a month apart, for payment reasons.  Does this now mean I’ll be hit soon on my credit card, then wait a few months more?