• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time in Scheduled for Grading

29 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, DerekGould said:

Mine all moved to scheduled for grading today, as well. I had it planned so they would hit this stage about a month apart, for payment reasons.  Does this now mean I’ll be hit soon on my credit card, then wait a few months more?

From my experience, it won't bill/charge until it's in 'grading/QA'. At that point they you'll be able to click the link and see what cards are being graded; scheduled for grading is a status that's happening earlier in the process, as I think they are getting that part of their workflow sorted faster. I think we'll all see our bulk move into scheduled status sooner, but should anticipate that it won't go to 'grading' status for a good while.

I have also heard, anecdotally, that there is a bit of slab rationing going on due to supply constraints. Might be impacting the Sports Card guys more, but it's worth noting that the bottleneck in the CGC process has likely moved over the last couple of months, and likely will move again as they get to the big pile of mail that came in during their price hike lead up.

Scheduled for grading for over a week now. My card keeps getting hit and I worried the money won't be in there at the time. Will they retry to get payment? I will have funds Wednesday. Hoping I don't get pit to the back of the line or something. It's already been three months.

MY recent bulk order has been on "scheduled for grading" since Monday. Now it says "recieved" and all the order specifics are gone. I'm worried. I really need this stock asap.

Edited by Reanimated Hobbies LLC
Miss spelled

On 4/12/2022 at 4:24 PM, Reanimated Hobbies LLC said:

MY recent bulk order has been on "scheduled for grading" since Monday. Now it says "recieved" and all the order specifics are gone. I'm worried. I really need this stock asap.

Same. My order was “scheduled for grading” and now is “received” curious as to why? Maybe system glitch?

On 4/12/2022 at 2:45 PM, Lord Iron said:

Same. My order was “scheduled for grading” and now is “received” curious as to why? Maybe system glitch?

I'm hoping it's a placeholder, and by tomorrow it says grading or something better than received. Lol