• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has Interest In Batman #232 Dropped?
2 2

67 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Are you a Sith Lord? I hear they only deal in absolutes.

You found an example. Good for you. Really WEIRD example I might add. A little on-the-nose example. CGC almost always sell for more than CBCS books. Now you can sleep tonight. YOU call it a better grading company. I call it paying a premium for a marketing scheme.

OK, since I was the instigator of all of this, I think it is time for us to let this all go. I've spent a good part of my after-work time today arguing with fellow board members, knowing full well it will lead to exactly 0 people changing their mind.

I'm going to hold out for $1,400. If this means it takes me 2+ years to sell this book, so be it. I could use the money right now, but it is certainly not life or death. I need the money to buy some other comic books, not to pay for food for my family. I can live without the comics I want to buy. It's also possible that I could find another book to sell. I just have to make sure it isn't a CBCS book. lol

So, let's just all go back to our corners, but we won't come out fighting. At least I won't.