• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OSP 2020 price In credible Hulk 181

10 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Real Elijah Snow said:

Is the book in a cgc slab?

Well, I hope you are referring to the softcover edition of the book and not the hardcover edition.  hm

Especially since the boys at CCS are already still having a bugger of a time squish squashing the softcover edition of the guide so that it'll fit into one of their CGC slabs.  lol

On 2/6/2021 at 10:36 PM, lou_fine said:

Well, I hope you are referring to the softcover edition of the book and not the hardcover edition.  hm

Especially since the boys at CCS are already still having a bugger of a time squish squashing the softcover edition of the guide so that it'll fit into one of their CGC slabs.  lol

I'm talking about the big spiral bound version. I want to see that in a slab. 

On 2/6/2021 at 6:24 PM, Dutch74 said:

Hi,

Can anybody tell me what Overstreet Priceguide 2020 says about he value of Incredible Hulk 181 in 6.0 and 8.0?

tnx!

Elmer

$1650; $2750

I guess the moral of that story is, if you find them for guide, you should be handing the money to the seller already.

Edited by PeterPark

10 hours ago, Real Elijah Snow said:
On 2/6/2021 at 7:36 PM, lou_fine said:

I'm talking about the big spiral bound version. I want to see that in a slab. 

Oh, my bad as I didn't realize that you were talking about the big wide version of the guide here. doh!

No problem as I'll just check with Danny Dupchak to see if he can do one of his usual macro trim jobs on the book so that it'll fit nice and snug into one of those CGC slabs. (thumbsu lol

2 hours ago, PeterPark said:
On 2/6/2021 at 3:24 PM, Dutch74 said:

Hi,

Can anybody tell me what Overstreet Priceguide 2020 says about he value of Incredible Hulk 181 in 6.0 and 8.0?

tnx!

Elmer

$1650; $2750

I guess the moral of that story is, if you find them for guide, you should be handing the money to the seller already.

Isn't it simply amazing how the comic book marketplace has changed from way back in the old days.  hm

I remember when I first started collecting comic books and I used to hopelessly fantasize that I would be able to sell my book for guide.  Nowadays, it would be a dream come true if you can buy any of these in-demand books, especially when it comes to GA books, in any condition level for anywhere even close to guide.  :wishluck:  :takeit:

Edited by lou_fine

7 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

xD several  comic shop I've been to , buys using OSP and sells comics  using Ebay.  Scammy when you realize

There are few bigger buying turnoffs than, "let me check ebay and quote that price to you"

As a price variant collector, it is great to find a place that prices from the guide...then I say "I'll just go ahead and take all of them, thanks."

Edited by PeterPark

On 2/12/2021 at 1:04 AM, lou_fine said:

Isn't it simply amazing how the comic book marketplace has changed from way back in the old days.  hm

I remember when I first started collecting comic books and I used to hopelessly fantasize that I would be able to sell my book for guide.  Nowadays, it would be a dream come true if you can buy any of these in-demand books, especially when it comes to GA books, in any condition level for anywhere even close to guide.  :wishluck:  :takeit:

I find books at Overstreet regularly. None of these are high demand, but Spotlight 12 (paid $5) is at least around the radar, and I can see the Ka-zar (paid $3) book heating up someday.

5BBABA2E-F499-41DA-B0C2-858AFABF3EC6.thumb.jpeg.a109c07fc2560d4b28f5232ea5009445.jpeg

As for GA keys, this pre code gem was purchased one month ago, very close to Overstreet.

D1E82EB4-FE91-48C0-A430-CD61E6AB28DE.thumb.jpeg.82ec1469b4108a2584b9f5c48b7c8d4c.jpeg

I post these examples just to offer a little hope to my fellow collectors!