• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Your cards are moving. The way our system works, is that they are received and verified very early. Then they get put in line for grading. Your cards are in line for grading and will show "Scheduled for Grading" when they go to the graders. Please be patient, we are doing all we can to grade everyone's cards quickly and accurately.

Paul

1 hour ago, PaulS. said:

Your cards are moving. The way our system works, is that they are received and verified very early. Then they get put in line for grading. Your cards are in line for grading and will show "Scheduled for Grading" when they go to the graders. Please be patient, we are doing all we can to grade everyone's cards quickly and accurately.

Paul

Thank you Paul, Just worries me when I see a 30 day estimation and it goes to a 60-65 day. I was told I would see movement like 2 weeks ago. :( I hope you can understand. I plan on sending my PSA Hidden Fates Charizard to Cross Grade sometime soon because I hate PSA... They damaged my cards. That is one major reason I went with you guys. 

Edited by ShiningCollectibles