• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just mailed my 1st book to CGC for Miller Signing
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I am still undecided on my submission.  Am looking to get both Miller and Janson signatures.  Going with either #181 (Death of Elektra) or #184 (No More Mr Nice Guy).  I will also be getting a press as well as the comic needs it.  Can only send 1 as I am going to send a comic for the Ramos signing.

Also, submissions are due by 3/15.  Signings will be sometime after.

3 hours ago, waynemel said:

I am still undecided on my submission.  Am looking to get both Miller and Janson signatures.  Going with either #181 (Death of Elektra) or #184 (No More Mr Nice Guy).  I will also be getting a press as well as the comic needs it.  Can only send 1 as I am going to send a comic for the Ramos signing.

Also, submissions are due by 3/15.  Signings will be sometime after.

Yeah, tough decision. I have a slabbed 158 & 168 which both would have been great to get signed but opted on a more obscure one from his run. Imo just go with the one you like the most if you want to keep it instead of resell.