• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ScamDemic has brought MORE Scammers and non-payers and game players...
5 5

211 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Calamerica said:

Must go offline for a chunk of time. I shall return sometime tomorrow.

We shall breathlessly await your return, beloved

Spoiler

6ccedb434eb65daeef32600a97df37a4.gif 16e85817e2174b80341456a0ce930bc8.gif giphy-downsized.gif 5HR.gif tenor.gif giphy.gif  

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif b3DTsKD.gif xN2krf8.gif source.gif  ypV3wuR.gif

Edited by Jeffro.

19 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Well, 1.7 THOUSAND views in 24 hours.

Not too shabby.

Must go offline for a chunk of time. I shall return sometime tomorrow.

Ciao :cool:

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 2.18.28 PM.png

Of course there are lots of views. Nobody wants to miss your final meltdown after suffering through your posts for so long.

2 hours ago, Calamerica said:

The main purpose for me to return again is to get you and others to BLOCK these oxygen-wasters and stop them from ruining YOUR auctions.

This is personal for me.

CAL who takes things personally while telling the world " It is only business, Sonny".:sumo:

There is already a dedicated thread for that. You aren't so important that you need your own thread.

6 hours ago, Mmehdy said:

How did you Son know what comic book you wanted without knowing that you cannot afford it...I smell the "rat" of buyers remorse and worst excuse ever, and former buyer must have tracking the sale of your book....thanks for the info, and bringing back some "Sanity" to these comic book boards.

BEST THREAD OF 2021...by far, CAL which should stand for CaptainAmericaCAL, the board has  awakened the "Sleeping  Giant" . We need new perspective, new positive and humorous energy in the most tragic time of America in terms of loss of life. Who better, than CAL to get us thru. I submit to all board members that WE create a BOARD MEMBERS HALL OF FAME.......For those past and present, so that the memory of each...transcending their lifetime will be remembered. Thank you CALCAPAMERICA for your inspiration. I have now created that thread on comics general..please feel free to add to the hall of fame, thanks

Edited by Mmehdy

2 hours ago, Namtak said:

Are friday nights always that rough at the boards?:popcorn: 

Somehow, there is a part of me that believes you already know the answer to this question. 

11 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Somehow, there is a part of me that believes you already know the answer to this question. 

Non je ne le sait pas du tout,je suis nouveau ici...

Edited by Namtak

6 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Non je ne le pas du tout,je suis nouveau ici...

I readily admit that I may be wrong, but as of now, I have my doubts.  I hope I am wrong, as you seem like a decent fellow.  However, I have my doubts. 

Edited by Buzzetta

10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

What the hell are vitamin crayons? 

:gossip: only one person talked about these a lot.20201213_234900.jpg.edb1beef973c0a898061934139ae6958.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Lost in translation...

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I think we all ask ourselves that all the time... especially when comic Rookie Cards are selling for thousands..

Jeg vil købe en kopi af Journey Into Mystery 103. Kan nogen hjælpe mig?