• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ScamDemic has brought MORE Scammers and non-payers and game players...
5 5

211 posts in this topic

In all sincerity to those that celebrate, 

新年快乐

Xīnnián kuàilè

And may all of the envelopes you opened today be red and in denominations of 8's. 

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Are you looking for the American edition or the Danish version?  

American... I put a WTB ad up... but I have been mostly having luck at the auction houses.  

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

American... I put a WTB ad up... but I have been mostly having luck at the auction houses.  

I thought so , but with the Danish Question , I figured I would ask. Definitely hope you find the condition or better for less than you are willing to pay. Good luck! (thumbsu

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

In all sincerity to those that celebrate, 

新年快乐

Xīnnián kuàilè

And may all of the envelopes you opened today be red and in denominations of 8's. 

:flipbait:

14 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

CAL has grit...

I gotta ask... 

At any point at CGC was there a moment where someone walked into a room to overhear a conversation along the lines of, "... and then he said he wanted to buy the CGC boards..."

9 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I gotta ask... 

At any point at CGC was there a moment where someone walked into a room to overhear a conversation along the lines of, "... and then he said he wanted to buy the CGC boards..."

Caltopia.jpg

16 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I gotta ask... 

"Because when you control the boards, you control...information." 

newman.jpg.8a1e386b841b8a8ff6ddfe6d4dc7e57c.jpg

31 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Can I play?

Is there somewhere I can catch up on the story of Cal, the exalted one?

Image result for feeling left out funny

I know this about Cal ...

once he was at a major con and a snot-nosed punk with his mom cut Cal in line at a signing event.

Cal, not one to sit and take it, confronted the punk.

Thing is, this punk was 6'8" 255 lb. MMA regional champ but that didn't stop Cal from curb stomping him right then and there.  Laid him out like a rug then did a pirouette and backhanded the mom!

Paramedics arrived and peeled the punk off the convention center floor.

Cops arrived.  Cal convinced them to arrest the mom!  He got his sig for free and was thanked by con officials for saving the day.

Cal remains friends with all of them to this day and even spars with the punk on the weekends.

*The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this post are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.