• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Buzzetta said:
8 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

@Buzzetta aren't you usually somewhere in these Nomination threads. (shrug)

You are supposed to use the new, "Summon Buzzetta" card that was made in CG. 

Brah, don't let it go to your head :baiting:

18 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Image result for demon summoning circle

That's for certain other board member that create our delightful "Friday" threads. 

:whistle:

Edited by Buzzetta

2 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:
3 minutes ago, namisgr said:

I'd also like to see "brotha" and "broseph" banned, please.  

Can we ban @Calamerica...he's funnier than I am...makes me feel bad

I'm willing to bet that you're winning in the sanity department so you got that going for you

9 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
11 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

I'm willing to bet that you're winning in the sanity department so you got that going for you

You would miss Cal if he permanently left. 

You have no idea how much I'd like to test that assumption. 

7 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

30 day rule does not apply if you have made a different agreement, which it sounds like you have.

I think everyone needs to get some rest and rethink this...really good night now.

7 hours ago, Top City Comics said:

Well dang it Sharon, why do you have to go & kill all my fun like that!!

Actually Adrian I wish you had posted the envelope so we could see what you were talking about, the fact that you didn't concerns me.

I've dealt with both of you with zero problems and I like both of you, so I'm sorry to see all of this. But at the end, you did agree to mail upon receipt of the check. You didn't do that.  You were not clear and upfront about all of your issues, so while privacy might be very important to you,    communication is key. How was Lee supposed to know you didn't have boxes, couldn't pack and had other problems?  Plus unless you have a non return policy, sending him the books now (unless he agrees) is just going to create a bigger mess. 

I agree with Buzzetta, just do the refund asap and hopefully before the required date of 2/20.    How you find the money to pay him back is up to you, I understand that cash might be tight now and you have not had the best of luck, but but looking at your fantastic eBay offerings it seems you have options. When I first read about all of your issues I was concerned that you might not have any options, but you do.

As far as I'm concerned, if you fail to make payment by 2/20 (unless Lee agrees to change it back to 3/1) you should go on the probation list until this is cleared, but that's just my opinion. I'm sure there will be others, it's just best for both of you to clear this quickly, people here have long memories and I'm sure you both have customers here you would like to keep.

I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon, plus get all the other stuff sorted out.

These threads are very useful, if only for providing boardies with useful information.

After wading thru' all this nonsense, and SHOUTING, I have concluded that going forward I would not like to conduct business with either party. I've already done business with one party in the past, but having read all this I prefer to err on the side of caution.

I don't think it's PL worthy, but neither party have covered themselves in glory IMO.